What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do you care how my FF team is doing? (1 Viewer)

Do you care about how my FF team is doing?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I think giving advice about a league is fine and constructive. There is dialogue, and the person is trying to get advice from more experienced people who may have encountered the situation already.Younger leagues sometimes go through pains because they find out loopholes and nuances in their rules. The more experienced leagues have gone through that already and can give the proper advice.
But my point is, advice threads for individuals (teams and leagues) are for the ACF.

No, I think giving advice about a league is fine and constructive. There is dialogue, and the person is trying to get advice from more experienced people who may have encountered the situation already.Younger leagues sometimes go through pains because they find out loopholes and nuances in their rules. The more experienced leagues have gone through that already and can give the proper advice.
But my point is, advice threads for individuals (teams and leagues) are for the ACF.
True.

Are you saying that no one cares about my Re-DynasKeeper league with reception points awarded only to kickers and players reporting as eligible receivers? :shock: Screw you! :P

i actually like the "how many points..." and "post your line-up..." type threads. of course, i never actually read them (let alone open them) but in my mind it keeps the riff-raff away from threads with actual information/dialogue :shrug:

This is not being excellent.
Why not?Bryant says the same thing in his pinned thread.

Code:
Bottom line -1. Keep this focused on NFL News and Player Discussion and General Strategy topics.2. Understand most people in the Shark Pool don't care about your team and keep the focus on stuff that is applicable to all.
There's been a recent surge of entire topics dedicated to a poster's own FF team and how great they are. It's fantastic that people are doing so well, and I'm happy for them, but I'm sure most of us would rather see actual information on the front page than these topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread