What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do you prefer Metcalf or Sutton? (1 Viewer)

jwsbowler

Footballguy
Just a question... dynasty 0.5 PPR, 12 teams. Would you prefer AJ Brown or DJ Metcalf on your team? My team has a good set of WRs and as of this moment Metcalf is my #5. Lamb, Diggs, Evans, Pittman and Robinson are my others...

AJ Brown all day for me. I like his upside and team situation better for now and long term. I don't see anyone taking DJ ahead of AJ in redraft or dynasty.

I think overall id rather have metcalf, however in fantasy football i think im takng brown,. Seattle just has too shaky of a situation. This year they are going to have a crap situation at the QB, the assumption is that they will draft a top QB. That's fine, but that's a gamble as we all know. Even if the QB is good, how long until that person develops into a above average QB? Not to mentnion that that coaching staff is a run first staff. Even if they have a good QB they are going to run the ball. See the decline of Russ after his phonomenal first 8 weeks the other year.

With Brown he is in a good situation already. I am not sure that Hurts is going to be a great QB in real life,, but he has shown signs of being pretty good, At the least Hurts has shown the ability to play, so this should be a relatively stable QB situation. Even if he runs it more and vultures more TDs than we'd like. I dont think there will be questions as to who will be taking snaps for philly. I think as his chemistry develops with brown, his role will improve as well.

Users who are viewing this thread