What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Does anyone still have the past final FBG VBD Apps (1 Viewer)

Tiger Fan

Footballguy
I'm trying to run some analysis on comparing FBG projections. I have the projections from 05 and 04, but I'm missing years prior to that. Can anyone hook me up?Thanks.

I have VBD2002b (9-July-2002) and VBDapp42d (7-Sep-2001)PM me and I will e-mail them to you.

I actually have alot of the old files from ever since they have been making them.I'd be happy to give them to you - but Being a redistribution of pay content and all, I need to know this is OK from someone on staff to send ya.

I have a few apps saved on a different PC. I'll check it out tonight and let you know what I have.

I actually have alot of the old files from ever since they have been making them.

I'd be happy to give them to you - but Being a redistribution of pay content and all, I need to know this is OK from someone on staff to send ya.
I've been a paying member since day 1

I actually have alot of the old files from ever since they have been making them.

I'd be happy to give them to you - but Being a redistribution of pay content and all, I need to know this is OK from someone on staff to send ya.
prolly need some sort of proof...paging jason wood...

i don't think tigerfan was here on the yellow board so i call :bs:

he was here.

he was here.
:rolleyes: next you'll be telling me that mr. pickles was around then too.

he was here.
:rolleyes: next you'll be telling me that mr. pickles was around then too.
Who?

Users who are viewing this thread