What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Does anyone work with FEMA or have experience with them? (1 Viewer)

DA RAIDERS

Footballguy
This board is always such a wealth of knowledge, I thought I’d ask this question here. My inlaws home in Lahaina was reduced to ashes. What’s the best way to start and possibly fast track the FEMA process.? All they have to their names is what would fit in the back of a Tacoma.

Fema was a waste of time for us. In fact it was worse than a waste of time because scammers claimed our address before we did. So I had to call in several times and send stuff in to get everything straightened out. We had insurance and FBG income so we were basically told to pound sound. We could apply for an SBA loan they said if we wanted.

So they have filed and have their number but it’s too soon for anything to happen. They’re looking into both the house and car insurance Claims as well.

So they have filed and have their number but it’s too soon for anything to happen. They’re looking into both the house and car insurance Claims as well.
Be prepared to wait and endure a ton of follow-ups. My MIL went through claims after Louisiana flooding and it was a complete nightmare. Wishing your inlaws the best.

Users who are viewing this thread