What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Does this make me old? HeyDude (1 Viewer)

Seems like you are either team hey dudes or team crocs

Have neither, mostly wear flip flops in summer but bought a pair of these:
Shoes

@offdee - can I get a take on exactly how much you hate them?

Hey Dudes for 40 dollars more. Palm Tree logo might give them a little more summer cred though. :)

I didn’t pay that much but point taken - my issue when I looked at the Hey Dudes was all the one I kind of liked had that stupid shoestring roll.

Shoes

Hey Dudes for 40 dollars more. Palm Tree logo might give them a little more summer cred though. :)

I didn’t pay that much but point taken - my issue when I looked at the Hey Dudes was all the one I kind of liked had that stupid shoestring roll.
I like them. Had a pair 5-6 years ago.

Shoes

Shoes are fine.

Just want to point out that this thread is asking if Hey Dudes make you officially old.

I don't know the answer to that question, but I do know that buying Margaritaville branded anything makes somebody officially old.

Congratulations, sir. It beats the hell out of the alternative.

Shoes

Shoes are fine.

Just want to point out that this thread is asking if Hey Dudes make you officially old.

I don't know the answer to that question, but I do know that buying Margaritaville branded anything makes somebody officially old.

Congratulations, sir. It beats the hell out of the alternative.

Almost didn’t get them because of that but I liked them and wife said they weren’t horrible so…

I love(d) them … wore them years ago before they were “cool”

Having a hard time finding a pair that I like lately because of the new “Heydude” stamp they put on them.

Back in the early days of heydude, the actual “heydude” was not to be seen.

Those recommending the Clark’s wallabee, don’t get the point of these shoes. They are super casual. Like, slip one for whatever. Especially good substitutes for “house shoes”

Users who are viewing this thread