What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Chat With our Draftniks Matt Waldman and Sigmund Bloom Tonight D (1 Viewer)

Clayborn over Jordan pretty surprising to me.
that's a head scratcher.
Why a head scratcher, last year he was talked as a top 10 pick. I don't get all this hate for Clayborn. He will be one hell of a player.
medical risk, disappointing season. not a big reach though as he could be better than the other guys who most had ranked higher.
:goodposting: , 3.5 sacks his senior year...don't like it at all...2nd round value in the first round...oof

Clayborn over Jordan pretty surprising to me.
that's a head scratcher.
Why a head scratcher, last year he was talked as a top 10 pick. I don't get all this hate for Clayborn. He will be one hell of a player.
medical risk, disappointing season. not a big reach though as he could be better than the other guys who most had ranked higher.
I don't see the medical risk that people keep talking about. He had Erbs Palsy his entire life. He was dominate his junior year with erbs palsy. People are making more out of this then they should be.

Weird. Cleveland takes a NT prospect after deciding to move to a 4-3. Not sure a base defense only player worth this pick for a 4-3 team.

is ESPN like 5 minutes behind? Twitter saying Eagles are up and Colts have picked, but the Browns just announced Taylor.

Weird. Cleveland takes a NT prospect after deciding to move to a 4-3. Not sure a base defense only player worth this pick for a 4-3 team.
Suprised the Chargers didn't take him instead of Liuget. He fits their scheme better.
Chargers needed an end, not a NT. And that scheme is more of a penetrating 3-4. Liuget possibly a better NT prospect (had they needed one) than Taylor anyway for them.

Ugh, I hate seeing Watkins go to Philly. I think he's going to be a really, really good player. I got to see him a lot since he played in my hometown and he's very versatile.

Interesting to see how both Indy and NE both picked a player to protect what most consider the most important piece of a winning team. Their QB!

Eagles need Oline like CRAZY. Good need pick, but I don't know much about him. Gotta keep Vick healthy.

He's athletic enough to play in the 4-3...big upside IMHO.
Meh, more of an anchor than an athlete. Fine to take an anchor DT/NT for a 4-3, just a little odd for the 4-3 team to do it so early in the draft. Even more odd for **** Jauron, who likes his pass rush to come from the front four for the most part.

don't remember where I read it today, but someone thought Watkins was the safest pick in the draft and the player most likely to be in next year's Pro Bowl.

Ingram and Bowers are best value on the board...I also like Mallet more than most...bud I didn't get to interview the knucklehead.

Users who are viewing this thread