What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DRAFT DFS (1 Viewer)

Heads up if you draft using the app on a mobile device. With the site update you wont be able to edit your team unless you drafted on the website. I did a draft where I took M Gordon and if he doesnt play Im stuck with him.

$5 3man from the 3 spot

Gordon,beckham,Adams,Chubb,Luck
Weird, thanks for the heads up.  

I really like that draft for you.  I did 3 $1 6entries and didn't love what I was getting, so I stopped.  Was placed at the end of the first round each time, and since I liked the Rb value this week, started going heavier on WRs.  

2nd round hype - pick 6 - Chubb, Beckham, Mixon, Hilton, Jackson

3rd round hype - pick 5 - Connor, Beckham, Hilton, Breida, Cousins

Was not my plan to have the same WR in both. They can either sink both my teams or push them over the top. I like beckham a ton this week. Sadly, its against my eagles. Hilton also stands out to me this week when picking my WR2. Got to change up the WR and QB between the two though. Gonna make a few fanduel lineups to play off of these. If i win, hopefully i make up for the last few bad weeks. 

2nd round hype - pick 6 - Chubb, Beckham, Mixon, Hilton, Jackson

3rd round hype - pick 5 - Connor, Beckham, Hilton, Breida, Cousins

Was not my plan to have the same WR in both. They can either sink both my teams or push them over the top. I like beckham a ton this week. Sadly, its against my eagles. Hilton also stands out to me this week when picking my WR2. Got to change up the WR and QB between the two though. Gonna make a few fanduel lineups to play off of these. If i win, hopefully i make up for the last few bad weeks. 
Good luck! I haven't had much luck in the hype trains so far. I've only made it to the 2nd round 2/8 and never to the 3rd.

also did this $3 6man last night from the 6 hole

beckham,d johnson,ertz,breida,cousins

not really liking this one much but you never know

good luck all

Need Hopkins to score less than 11.2 to win 3man. Really needed Adams to catch that TD at the end.

Actually didn't have the chance to draft McCaffrey in either draft. Theilin over Beckham in 3man would have me sitting pretty right now.

Users who are viewing this thread