What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Dominator classic - Latest projection update broke the app - RESOLVED (1 Viewer)

HK69

Footballguy
Sorry for multi-posting, and for posting in the assistant coach, but really need someone who supports the app to fix this.

Been using the DD classic for years and it is invaluable in my draft. Used it Thursday w/o any issues. Have my big draft today, ran the "get latest projections" and got an error around not being able to read the depth charts. Then a second error that appears to be related to O'Shaunessy. (Bunch of invalid characters, etc).

Now ALL the rankings are jacked. Russell Wilson is showing on Seattle. The top overall ranked player is Adam Trautman. Come on!

Submitted a FB message, Twitter DM and Email tech support. My draft is today.

Need someone who manages the app to fix the projection file. Looks like an invalid character or something.

Sorry for multi-posting, and for posting in the assistant coach, but really need someone who supports the app to fix this.

Been using the DD classic for years and it is invaluable in my draft. Used it Thursday w/o any issues. Have my big draft today, ran the "get latest projections" and got an error around not being able to read the depth charts. Then a second error that appears to be related to O'Shaunessy. (Bunch of invalid characters, etc).

Now ALL the rankings are jacked. Russell Wilson is showing on Seattle. The top overall ranked player is Adam Trautman. Come on!

Submitted a FB message, Twitter DM and Email tech support. My draft is today.

Need someone who manages the app to fix the projection file. Looks like an invalid character or something.

I can't imagine what went wrong - I literally just did a stats update about 15 minutes ago to see if there was anything after the 9/1 update and my DD Classic still looks AOK.

I would suggest uninstalling the version of DD Classic that you have - then downloading it again - making sure that you have Version K - which is the latest

And just to be 100% sure - I just did another stats update after I posted the message above - all is still good - no errors.

Maybe you are just on an older version of the DD Classic?

Best of luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread