What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Dominator in Browser crashed twice during draft (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rick6668

Footballguy
Anyone else experience an issue? Had my big draft tonight, 16 teams, got about 9 rounds in and I missed a pick, so I went 3 picks back and clicked to reset the draft back to that pick. The screen said it was working but just hung for over 2 minutes, refreshing the browser I got back in and my draft was empty. I tried to Load a previous draft but the draft list shows blank for the draft I was using and trying to load it, the message pops up that this league no longer exists. So I started completely over and started a new draft in the dominator, re loaded the picks while the draft was going on and I got 6 rounds entered and missed a pick again, trying to undo that one pick caused the same issue to happen again and that draft was lost. I then reloaded from scratch and printed a cheat sheet, but there was no way I could log who was picked at this point.

This was a pretty disappointing experience, anyone else have any similar issues? I've been a subscriber for a long time using VBD sheets, then the Draft Dominator Software I'd install, but last 3 years using the browser.

Anyone else experience an issue? Had my big draft tonight, 16 teams, got about 9 rounds in and I missed a pick, so I went 3 picks back and clicked to reset the draft back to that pick. The screen said it was working but just hung for over 2 minutes, refreshing the browser I got back in and my draft was empty. I tried to Load a previous draft but the draft list shows blank for the draft I was using and trying to load it, the message pops up that this league no longer exists. So I started completely over and started a new draft in the dominator, re loaded the picks while the draft was going on and I got 6 rounds entered and missed a pick again, trying to undo that one pick caused the same issue to happen again and that draft was lost. I then reloaded from scratch and printed a cheat sheet, but there was no way I could log who was picked at this point.

This was a pretty disappointing experience, anyone else have any similar issues? I've been a subscriber for a long time using VBD sheets, then the Draft Dominator Software I'd install, but last 3 years using the browser.
does 2 years ago count? why I never renewed

I have been a subscriber since they started and have had numerous problems with DD this year. I have done more than dozen real drafts this year and have had problems in most of them. I am thinking it's mostly related to my outdated hardware (4G phone and Chrome tablet) or software incompatibility (all updated). Next year I will updated my hardware before the start of the season.

Very disappointed.......but hey the podcast work great!

Priorities seem a bit out of wack these days.

Yes, it happened to me last night as well. Crashed in the middle of round 2 and then would not allow me to reboot that particular league. Very very frustrating. I had to switch to mobile, but still it would not create the proper drafting order for that league or have team names. Nothing like scrambling at the beginning of a draft. Very disappointed.

Hi Folks,

I'm sorry you had trouble there. I know we had ESPN synching issues and some stability issues Monday but none of these sound like that. I'll shoot you PMs and get more information from you so we can try to better help there for future. With the huge variety of computers and devices and mobile devices using Draft Dominator, it's takes a bit of detail to figure out what happened or went wrong. Our apologies. As always, we're not able to use the forums as the Help Desk as we have a dedicated system for that so things don't fall through cracks. With any Tech issue or question, please visit www.footballguys.com/help and click "contact support". Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread