What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft trade - hope to acquire Guice (1 Viewer)

LRSmitty79

Footballguy
Don’t feel strong at RB with Kamara (of course I like him) then only L Miller, Carson & CJA behind him so I’m hoping to trade up to 1.03 in hopes of acquiring Guice.  

Worth giving up 1.07 and 2.07 to take that shot?

If I miss out on Guice and he goes at 2, still have other rook RBs to run at; not sure I get one at 7.

thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t feel strong at RB with Kamara (of course I like him) then only L Miller, Carson & CJA behind him so I’m hoping to trade up to 1.03 in hopes of acquiring Guice.  

Worth giving up 1.07 and 2.07 to take that shot?

If I miss out on Guice and he goes at 2, still have other rook RBs to run at; not sure I get one at 7.

thoughts?
You will still get a rb at 7, but it would take more than 2.07 to get me to drop down from 1.03 to 1.07 if it was my team.

Sorry; should have put that the other guy is short on picks and I’ve not really ever tried to move up like this to target a player.  Especially since the guy at 1.02, who has 3 stud RBs could still take him as well.  Guess it’s worth the gamble tho.

If 1.03 was my only pick in the draft I wouldn't trade back for just 1.07 and 2.07, if it was my team. You can try it, because all people value things differently, but I doubt he takes it. 

If 1.03 was my only pick in the draft I wouldn't trade back for just 1.07 and 2.07, if it was my team. You can try it, because all people value things differently, but I doubt he takes it. 
He has other picks; just less than others from other trades.

our league chases Rook RBs, so I just have a hard time seeing me getting one at 7 that will be an impact player.  Could happen, but so many this year are going into RBBC situations and Chubb is already off the board due to a previous league deal.

thanks for the input

Barkely, Guice, Penny, Jones, Freeman, Michel, Johnson and Chubb even though you said there is something going on there. That is 8 guys. Other than Barkely they all look like guys that are going to be in a rbbc for the 1st year. 

Guice has C. Thompson 

Penny has Carson, Prosise

Chubb has Hyde and Duke

Kerryon has Blount and Riddick

Michel has White and Burkhead

Jones has Barber and I forgot the 3rd down guy

Freeman has 2 guys as well, but I am on my phone and their names escape me. 

If you want your guy them go get him. Don't lowball him and miss out. 

Users who are viewing this thread