What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draftkings week 8 (1 Viewer)

I had Green in 3 of my 4 cash lineups, other had Grok. Made a straight switch to Gilmore in one and Watson in another. In the last one I upgraded to Walker by downgrading at RB. Considered Eifert but didn't like the downgrades I had to make could see him having a huge game though.

Changed my mind no Watson made the upgrade to Eifert by switching out Julio/Freeman for Brown/Peterson.

Last edited by a moderator:
After the restructure, had to give up the Rams D and bumped Marshall up to K. Allen, Then went with Donnell against the Saints who are 32nd against the TE.... Not as happy with it, but there is potential.

Philip Rivers

Chris Johnson

Todd Gurley

Antonio Brown

Keenan Allen

Stefon Diggs

Larry Donnell

Justin Forsett

Titans
Almost same for me. Only difference is Ingram, walford, and stl def

Stinks that FBG usernames are not DK usernames and that we don't have a thread with trash talking, in game fun..kinda of missing a fun opportunity here

Still early, but absolutely miserable week so far. Just about all my guys I had large shares of are getting injured, or just not producing. Looks like I'm going to lose a ton of money this week.

Injuries are just crazy this week. Could be my first losing week of the year and a real bad one at that.

I had Green in 3 of my 4 cash lineups, other had Grok. Made a straight switch to Gilmore in one and Watson in another. In the last one I upgraded to Walker by downgrading at RB. Considered Eifert but didn't like the downgrades I had to make could see him having a huge game though.

Changed my mind no Watson made the upgrade to Eifert by switching out Julio/Freeman for Brown/Peterson.
That worked out real well. :(

I think I will manage to break even this week. Sitting at 162 and 167pts in my cash games. I am only 2-5 above the cut in 3 of them, so I am sure I will be passed in the next couple days, but the others I think I am safely ahead of the cut line. None of my gpp ideas came close to working, so I guess it is back to the drawing board there.

I am currently down about 30% for week on DK. Have Stewart in about half my cash lineups tomorrow so I guess I could recoup some of that but I'm guessing my losses end up at 25-40% for week.

On FantasyScore where I play with a much smaller bankroll I will probably manage to break even.

Last edited by a moderator:
I learned a hard lesson on bankroll management and managing exposure. Need to play a little more conservatively. Was too confident after winning big every week this season besides week 2.

I am currently down about 30% for week on DK. Have Stewart in about half my cash lineups tomorrow so I guess I could recoup some of that but I'm guessing my losses end up at 25-40% for week.

On FantasyScore where I play with a much smaller bankroll I will probably manage to break even.
Worst than I thought ended down 50% for the week. Well on to week 9 and hopefully get back on the winning track.

Did win a couple bucks on fantasyscore but still a real bad week.

Users who are viewing this thread