What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] 2014 Draft Prospects (4 Viewers)

Hill above both Yeldon and Gurley? explain haha
Don't take any of that as concrete. It's all preliminary at this point. I'm willing to listen to arguments if people favor one player over another. Having said that, Hill had a great debut season and was able to wrestle away a starting job from some pretty talented competition. He's got the right kind of frame for the NFL and showed a good combination of power and vision in the games that I saw. I especially liked his vision in the second level of the defense. He made some great plays once he got past the line of scrimmage. The one question mark I still have about him is footwork in tight spaces/lateral agility.

I view all these guys as talented, but none of them as flawless. I'll have a much more concrete feeling after watching another entire season of games next year. And like I said, with no top 4 devy picks this year, it's not a debate that really concerns me.
Compared to Yeldon taking away carries from the top RB in this draft class and other good Alabama recruits(Hart, Drake) or Gurley taking the starting job away from a higher recruited Marshall.I'm higher on Hill than I was before but he's not in the same class as Gurley/Yeldon.

Hill YPC 5.3, Gurley 6.3, Yeldon 6.5

Jeremy Hill vs Bama: 29 carries 107 yards 3.7 1 TD

Todd Gurley vs Bama: 23 carries 122 yards 5.3 2 TD
I'm probably one of the most stats-driven people in here, but just pointing at YPC and player's performances in one game in particular and basing an argument on that is silly.
yea, YPC is a factor, but a small one in evaluating the player... to many variables based on the team and injuries for it to give a perfect description without actually watching it. but, if you want to point to YPC, check any game Duke Johnson had against good teams. That guys doesn't impress me at all. From what I watched it looks like he took advantage of weak competition.

ETA:

@Kansas State 6 19 3.2

@Georgia Tech 13 72 5.5

North Carolina State 12 39 3.3

@Notre Dame 8 22 2.8

North Carolina 14 47 3.4

Florida State 9 27 3.0

Virginia Tech 11 100 9.1

:X

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Allen Robinson and Odell Beckham from the WR class. Beckham is an awesome athlete. Just doesn't have #1 size or downfield game.Robinson is a playmaker and smooth route runner. If he can bulk up and add some speed, he could be a 1st-2nd rounder.

'Time Kibitzer said:
'tdmills said:
'EBF said:
'wiscstlatlmia said:
Don't take any of that as concrete. It's all preliminary at this point. I'm willing to listen to arguments if people favor one player over another. Having said that, Hill had a great debut season and was able to wrestle away a starting job from some pretty talented competition. He's got the right kind of frame for the NFL and showed a good combination of power and vision in the games that I saw. I especially liked his vision in the second level of the defense. He made some great plays once he got past the line of scrimmage. The one question mark I still have about him is footwork in tight spaces/lateral agility.

I view all these guys as talented, but none of them as flawless. I'll have a much more concrete feeling after watching another entire season of games next year. And like I said, with no top 4 devy picks this year, it's not a debate that really concerns me.
Compared to Yeldon taking away carries from the top RB in this draft class and other good Alabama recruits(Hart, Drake) or Gurley taking the starting job away from a higher recruited Marshall.I'm higher on Hill than I was before but he's not in the same class as Gurley/Yeldon.

I'm probably one of the most stats-driven people in here, but just pointing at YPC and player's performances in one game in particular and basing an argument on that is silly.
I posted the yearly YPC and a common opponent. It's just part of the equation in evaluating multiple players. What should I be basing my judgements on?

Excerpt from Peter King's MMQB on Monday, January 7, 2013:

Gil Brandt loves him some Johnny Manziel.

Don't get excited, Chiefs or Jags fans. The earliest Manziel could be eligible for the NFL Draft is April 2014. Even though he's only 20, and just 6-foot-1 and 200 pounds, he had a Cotton Bowl Friday night that veteran conscience-of-the-NFL Gil Brandt told me was "the best game I've ever seen a player play in college football." Considering that the 79-year-old Brandt has been scouting college players for 52 years, that's quite a statement. Manziel, the Heisman Trophy winner, rushed for 229 yards and two scores, and threw for 287 yards and two scores, as Texas A&M beat Oklahoma 41-13. "It's the best individual effort I've seen,'' Brandt said. "The players we got in the game on defense now are a lot faster than ever before. I don't know how you describe this guy. He is so unique. He's just got unbelievable quickness and such great change of direction -- and remember, he didn't do this against a bad team. He played one of the better teams in college football, and he was a man among boys.'' As for Manziel's NFL prospects, Brandt said: "The game is changing a little bit in the NFL, and quarterbacks are running a lot now. He is not a great passer, but he is a more-than-accurate passer. I think he will translate to the pro game well. The only thing that worries me about him is he's a slightly built, I shouldn't say that, but not that well-built a guy for the NFL.

"I don't know if he can run the option without getting hurt. In saying that, did we think Wilson and Griffin would be like they are? No.''

Sounds like he'll be the ultimate debatable player when he comes out.

'Time Kibitzer said:
'tdmills said:
'EBF said:
'wiscstlatlmia said:

I posted the yearly YPC and a common opponent. It's just part of the equation in evaluating multiple players. What should I be basing my judgements on?
On each carry, not looking at box scores. On larger sample sizes.Hill vs South Carolina: 17 carries 124 yards 7.3 YPC 2 TD

Gurley vs South Carolina: 13 carries 39 yards 3.0 YPC 0 TD

We conclude that Hill is better than Gurley?

Hill vs Texas A&M: 18 carries 127 yards 7.1 YPC 1 TD

Yeldon vs Texas A&M: 10 carries 29 yards 2.9 YPC 1 TD

We conclude that Hill is better than Yeldon?

'Time Kibitzer said:
'tdmills said:
'EBF said:
'wiscstlatlmia said:

On each carry, not looking at box scores. On larger sample sizes.Hill vs South Carolina: 17 carries 124 yards 7.3 YPC 2 TD

haha marketing baby!

'Time Kibitzer said:
'tdmills said:
'EBF said:
'wiscstlatlmia said:

I agree it's a part of the equation, but just posting those parts and leaving it at is disingenuous and doesn't tell enough of the full story to make any conclusions based on that alone. They're playing with different offensive lines, on teams with different quality of passing attacks, and Jeremy Hill didn't start getting carries til after LSU's sugarpuff out of conference schedule had passed, whereas Gurley was able to beat up Georgia's sugarpuff out of conference opponents. And I wouldn't make too many conclusions based on one game alone, it's simply too variable. Fortunately we'll have another year of data to work with next year, which always helps.

'Time Kibitzer said:
'tdmills said:
'EBF said:
'wiscstlatlmia said:

First off, well done.Second, the issue is sample sizes. All three players have only one season of college played. It forces tough decisions when devy drafts take place with these prospects.

'Time Kibitzer said:
'tdmills said:
'EBF said:
'wiscstlatlmia said:

I agree it's a part of the equation, but just posting those parts and leaving it at is disingenuous and doesn't tell enough of the full story to make any conclusions based on that alone. They're playing with different offensive lines, on teams with different quality of passing attacks, and Jeremy Hill didn't start getting carries til after LSU's sugarpuff out of conference schedule had passed, whereas Gurley was able to beat up Georgia's sugarpuff out of conference opponents. And I wouldn't make too many conclusions based on one game alone, it's simply too variable. Fortunately we'll have another year of data to work with next year, which always helps.
I provided more data and discussion about Hill earlier in this thread, which is where I copy/pasted those stats from. I used Alabama as a base defense and posted a bunch of RB's stats facing them.Hill only played vs one sugarpuff(idaho) vs Gurley's 3. What do you like about Hill's game(i'm trying to pick everyone's brain)?

'Time Kibitzer said:
'tdmills said:
'EBF said:
'wiscstlatlmia said:

I provided more data and discussion about Hill earlier in this thread, which is where I copy/pasted those stats from. I used Alabama as a base defense and posted a bunch of RB's stats facing them.Hill only played vs one sugarpuff(idaho) vs Gurley's 3. What do you like about Hill's game(i'm trying to pick everyone's brain)?
I actually like Todd Gurley more than Hill at the moment, as I like Gurley's size and North-and-South running style, but there's not a whole lot of Jeremy Hill LSU clips on youtube yet from what I can tell, which only adds to me being more comfortable in drafting Gurley higher in a devy draft at the moment. But with another year of data and more clips on youtube I could easily see myself regretting the pick.

I was kind of hoping to keep this thread on 2014 prospects. Gurley and Yeldon is getting a lot of deserved love, but other guys will eventually emerge from that recruiting class.

Good point.I know his name has been brought up before, but Carey of ARI seems to be a solid prospect that does a lot of things well, but nothing outstanding. I'm not sure if he translates into a lead back in the NFL... and I really hope he doesn't get another 300 carries next year. I think Saban is onto something when he recruits RBs: he says he won't wear them out so they won't have ware on their tires when they get to the NFL.Carey seems a bit polarizing. Some see McCoy, others a COP back.

I was kind of hoping to keep this thread on 2014 prospects. Gurley and Yeldon is getting a lot of deserved love, but other guys will eventually emerge from that recruiting class.
I'd love more discussion on Hill, Seastrunk, Watkins.Watching this carry by carry breakdown of Seastrunk
I don't get the love-made 90 degree cuts to the sideline(doesn't work in the league)-shows very little power-not great vision

I'd love more discussion on Hill, Seastrunk, Watkins.Watching this carry by carry breakdown of Seastrunk
I don't think you can determine vision by one game against Texas tech.If that video doesn't impress you then I don't know what to tell ya.That speed will have value

I'm saying break that game down and tell me what impresses you. I've seen others.More to the game than speed. Seastrunk has speed, but it's not Javhid Best/Spiller speed.

well, agree to disagree then. no need to argue over something that doesn't have an answer, time will tell.

Isn't that the point of these threads? To discuss. Not say "he's impressive" or "this player will be a stud"You think Seastrunk has Spiller/Best speed?

His game is all about speed and cuts. In those clips there were several occasions when he made yards out of nothing by escaping situations where other backs would've been tackled. He isn't a powerful runner, but he's pretty stocky for his height. Good start-stop quickness. He's also very fast. I don't think he is a slam dunk lock for pro stardom, but he's an interesting prospect. Reminds me of Jahvid Best in a lot of ways. You keep bringing up YPC when you talk about other backs, so I guess it's worth pointing out that Seastrunk averaged 7.7 yards per carry last season. He was also a five star recruit out of high school. When you have a guy with that pedigree who puts up video game stats from the moment he gets his first real opportunity, I think there's reason to believe you might be dealing with a special talent. And while he's not a flawless all-around prospect, he does have special abilities in certain aspects of playing the position. He doesn't run with the power of Gurley/Hill/Yeldon, but you wouldn't expect him to given his size. The trade off that he's a lot faster than those guys and would smoke them all in a foot race. A 5 or 10 yard run from one of those guys might become a 60 yard run with Seastrunk because he can get to the hole faster and run away from the defense. If the NFL team that drafts him can consistently get him into situations to exploit this aspect of his game then he could be a pretty dangerous weapon.

I'm saying break that game down and tell me what impresses you. I've seen others.More to the game than speed. Seastrunk has speed, but it's not Javhid Best/Spiller speed.
Great speed, which you can't teach. I thought he showed solid vision, he looked really quick, hit top speed very fast, and showed some solid footwork. He doens't look overly strong in the lower-body and he absorbs contact too high. He aslo made some bad cuts, as you pointed out, trying to hit the homerun when he should have gotten the extra yards.Plenty there to like and plenty of potential. I don't think he's on Spiller's level, but maybe David Wilson's.

your posting = looking for an arguement is as obvious to me as Lache Seastrunk = being destined to fail is to you you keep bringing up Seastrunk and how you don't like him as a prospect, firmly supplant yourself on him being a bust side and are just waiting for someone who likes him to bite and start saying why they like him so you can tell them all your reasoning on why they are wrong... that's not discussion , that's an arguement. I think he could run a sub 4.4, why do I need to compare him to Jahvid Best or CJ Spiller? I thought and think both are elite talents.When I look at raw skill I think Seastrunk could be a special player, do I think he could go to the NFL now and be a stud? no, of course not.But theres certainly potential

His game is all about speed and cuts. In those clips there were several occasions when he made yards out of nothing by escaping situations where other backs would've been tackled. He isn't a powerful runner, but he's pretty stocky for his height. Good start-stop quickness. He's also very fast. I don't think he is a slam dunk lock for pro stardom, but he's an interesting prospect. Reminds me of Jahvid Best in a lot of ways. You keep bringing up YPC when you talk about other backs, so I guess it's worth pointing out that Seastrunk averaged 7.7 yards per carry last season. He was also a five star recruit out of high school. When you have a guy with that pedigree who puts up video game stats from the moment he gets his first real opportunity, I think there's reason to believe you might be dealing with a special talent. And while he's not a flawless all-around prospect, he does have special abilities in certain aspects of playing the position. He doesn't run with the power of Gurley/Hill/Yeldon, but you wouldn't expect him to given his size. The trade off that he's a lot faster than those guys and would smoke them all in a foot race. A 5 or 10 yard run from one of those guys might become a 60 yard run with Seastrunk because he can get to the hole faster and run away from the defense. If the NFL team that drafts him can consistently get him into situations to exploit this aspect of his game then he could be a pretty dangerous weapon.
I saw more creativity especially from Jahvid Best's game to compare the two. Spiller was a bit more explosive, but also tended to bounce too many runs to the outside. But in overall style, yes.Pedigree, I agree it's there. His quick twitch ability is very good(stop start, change of direction, speed). Production, we've been over this. Yes he had a good stretch, i'd like to see more consistency. 7.7 is damn good either way though.Some of my issues revolve around:-Vision. I didn't think he has great vision or maybe we call it decision making. Instead of trying to hit a hole for 5 yards, he hesitates. Or Instead of hitting a seam, he bounces it really wide.-Power. No he isn't going to be the back of Gurley/Hill/Yeldon/Lacy/Taylor, ever. But I'd like to see him lower his shoulders to run with better pad level. Like to see him finish his runs to get those extra few yards more often. Like to see him not be brought down by arm tackles.-Running style. I feel like Seastrunk avoids too much. When coaching WR's, I teach them to get off of press release in the closest area to the DB. This allows them to get into the route much quicker vs completely avoiding the DB by running way around him(do this and the QB is toast because it takes forever). This is what reminds me of Seastrunk, he tries to get through traffic too cleanly that he misses out on hidden yardage. He's not the only RB to do this. Gurley has a run versus Florida that had him in the second level, but instead of trying to hit the seam...he got cute and bounced it way outside. Result was 8 yards vs a possible bigger gain.Many of these issues are correctable and perhaps will just come in time. He had to sit out due to transfer rules and just hasn't had a lot of game time experience yet in college football. Hopefully he can develop some of these skills to be more consistent.

Great speed, which you can't teach. I thought he showed solid vision, he looked really quick, hit top speed very fast, and showed some solid footwork. He doens't look overly strong in the lower-body and he absorbs contact too high. He aslo made some bad cuts, as you pointed out, trying to hit the homerun when he should have gotten the extra yards.Plenty there to like and plenty of potential. I don't think he's on Spiller's level, but maybe David Wilson's.
His speed or like I stated above(quick twitch) cannot be taught and is near the special area. Which is what people get excited about.I might lean more towards a poor man CJ Spiller vs David Wilson. Wilson possesses more of a toughness/strength than most speed RBs, IMO.

Seastrunk, at worse, has David Wilson type speed. Wilson also didn't look instinctive at times in college, always trying to break the big play.

Seriously, get your damn panties out of a bunch. This is a message board, if you're ego is too big to handle any criticism...well get out. My goodness.The point of being here(for me) is to learn. I don't see something about a player, so i'm curious what they see. I ask, debate, learn, form new conclusions. In this past couple of weeks, i've changed my perception of Jeremy Hill(like what was brought up in here) and Jordy Nelson(Coop, nice work).Seastrunk isn't destined to fail, he's got some damn good talent. I think his running back abilities are raw. Which is why i'm asking if others are seeing the same things. Break down his game into little pieces. In the last two posts, EBF and Coop both think his vision is good(makes me think I need to revisit this). That is the point here. In my last post I broke down a few more areas, maybe others some something counter to that.Do you want me to post "yes you're right" "i'm wrong here"? I'm lost

Seastrunk, at worse, has David Wilson type speed. Wilson also didn't look instinctive at times in college, always trying to break the big play.
I agree completely, what was that run he had(-18 yards or something like that lol). I just remember Wilson running very hard into tacklers and bouncing out at times. Keith Marshall RB UGA actually reminds me of David Wilson quite a bit.ETA:I think Ka'Deem Carey had better rushing lanes consistently than Seastrunk and he can find them better. But give Seastrunk those lanes vs Colorado and he might have Tomlinson's single game rushing record.

lolI am totally at peace with being wrong, if I am then my opinion will change.

but alright, I'm gonna stay outta this , you boys have fun haha, I'll be interested to read

why yes, it has been an interesting read:-)i know a few of the posters in this thread are in the same league with a Devy draft coming up, so maybe we don't want to show our "hole card" until after the draft.to get back to the potential 2014 draft class, I'm starting to think that Manziel could develope into a solid pro. I love his atheticism and leadership and accuracy. He may be an inch or two shorter than Bridgewater, but Wilson/Kap/RG3/Luck have taught me that the "it" factor is more important than height and arm stregnth (maybe McCarron has it, too).i see a changing of the guard at QB in the next 2-3 years, and combine that with the evolution of the position makes me wish i wasn't so dismissive on Wilson and Kap. For me, the bigger issue now is how long can we expect QBs to take a beating and still keep ticking... and when do their rushing numbers drop off. I do know that watching RG3/Kap/Wilson was some of the most riveting QB play i've seen.

why yes, it has been an interesting read:-)i know a few of the posters in this thread are in the same league with a Devy draft coming up, so maybe we don't want to show our "hole card" until after the draft.to get back to the potential 2014 draft class, I'm starting to think that Manziel could develope into a solid pro. I love his atheticism and leadership and accuracy. He may be an inch or two shorter than Bridgewater, but Wilson/Kap/RG3/Luck have taught me that the "it" factor is more important than height and arm stregnth (maybe McCarron has it, too).i see a changing of the guard at QB in the next 2-3 years, and combine that with the evolution of the position makes me wish i wasn't so dismissive on Wilson and Kap. For me, the bigger issue now is how long can we expect QBs to take a beating and still keep ticking... and when do their rushing numbers drop off. I do know that watching RG3/Kap/Wilson was some of the most riveting QB play i've seen.
I was thinking this same thing, why can't Johnny Manziel succeed in the NFL. He has that Big Ben, backyard football, type of skillset...but it works. I also agree with the one downfall you indicated in regards to injury. It could be advantageous for teams to draft two of these types for safety measures.How fast do you think he is? That's the one thing I didn't expect, the kid can run.

I was thinking this same thing, why can't Johnny Manziel succeed in the NFL. He has that Big Ben, backyard football, type of skillset...but it works. I also agree with the one downfall you indicated in regards to injury. It could be advantageous for teams to draft two of these types for safety measures.How fast do you think he is? That's the one thing I didn't expect, the kid can run.
I like him a lot too, especially as a college player; holy #### he is fun to watch.As for NFL prospects - I like them. He is very accurate and makes as many great throws as anyone. He is a guy I really want the NFL to take a stance on before I have to, however. And I like my running QBs to look like Cam Newton.

Manziel is going to need to develop his pocket passing because he won't be running as much in the NFL. His height doesn't scare me at all. His short and intermediate passes have good zip on them and he has a quick release. I think he's stronger in that area than Aaron Murray (another short QB). Murray has a very good deep ball, but he sort of short arms his short/medium passes. Reminds me of Colt McCoy.

oooff, Colt McCoy is not a positive comparison.I agree that pocket passing will be the key since all the things I said I liked about Manziel can be said about Tebow (except accuracy). When it all boils down to it, a QB has to stand in the pocket while under pressure and deliver and accurate pass.

'DexterDew said:
oooff, Colt McCoy is not a positive comparison.I agree that pocket passing will be the key since all the things I said I liked about Manziel can be said about Tebow (except accuracy). When it all boils down to it, a QB has to stand in the pocket while under pressure and deliver and accurate pass.
I was comparing Murray's short/medium game to McCoy's.

On the subject of SEC RBs, an underrated backfield duo I really like are Kentucky's Raymond Sanders and Jonathan George.Sanders reminds me of a mix of Dennis Johnson and LaMichael James, listed 5'8" 192-197. Strong runner for his size: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eUHLniNsV4George reminds me of Doug Martin, listed at 5'10" 223, but he looks closer to 5'9".

My early rankings;

QBs

T. Bridgewater, Louisville

T. Boyd, Clemson

A. Murray, Georgia

B. Hundley, UCLA

K. Hogan, Stanford

D. Fales, San Jose St.

B. Renner, UNC

L. Thomas, VTech

AJ McCarron, Bama

C. Pachall, TCU

RBs

T. Gurley, Georgia

TJ Yeldon, Bama

D. Johnson, Miami

J. Hill, LSU

L. Seastrunk, Baylor

B. Sankey, Washington

R. Morris, UNC

J. Ajayi, Boise St.

B. Oliver, Buffalo

S. Reed, USC

B. Bigelow, Cal

B. Malena, Texas AM

A. Abdullah, Nebraska

J. White, Wisconsin

D. Thomas, Oregon

K. Carey, Arizona

M. Dyer, Ark Bapt

I. Crowell, Alabama St.

M. Brown, Texas

WRs

M. Lee, USC

A. Cooper, Bama

S. Watkins, Clemson

S. Diggs, Maryland

S. Price, App. St.

A. Robinson, PSU

D. Green-Beckham, Mizz

M. Evans, Texas AM

J. Mathews, Vandy

J. Landry, LSU

C. Hoffman, BYU

A. Davis, South Florida

M. Mithchell, Georgia

D. Adams, Fresno St.

T. Metoyer, Oklahoma

I think this is a very strong class and have bolded the guys I see as potential studs. Should be a great year for RBs.

I'm sure I'm missing some guys and of course this could change a ton in a years time.

My early rankings;

QBs

T. Boyd, Clemson

A. Murray, Georgia

B. Hundley, UCLA

K. Hogan, Stanford

D. Fales, San Jose St.

B. Renner, UNC

L. Thomas, VTech

AJ McCarron, Bama

C. Pachall, TCU

RBs

T. Gurley, Georgia

TJ Yeldon, Bama

D. Johnson, Miami

J. Hill, LSU

L. Seastrunk, Baylor

B. Sankey, Washington

R. Morris, UNC

J. Ajayi, Boise St.

B. Oliver, Buffalo

S. Reed, USC

B. Bigelow, Cal

B. Malena, Texas AM

A. Abdullah, Nebraska

J. White, Wisconsin

D. Thomas, Oregon

K. Carey, Arizona

M. Dyer, Ark Bapt

I. Crowell, Alabama St.

M. Brown, Texas

WRs

M. Lee, USC

A. Cooper, Bama

S. Watkins, Clemson

S. Diggs, Maryland

S. Price, App. St.

A. Robinson, PSU

D. Green-Beckham, Mizz

M. Evans, Texas AM

J. Mathews, Vandy

J. Landry, LSU

C. Hoffman, BYU

A. Davis, South Florida

M. Mithchell, Georgia

D. Adams, Fresno St.

T. Metoyer, Oklahoma

I think this is a very strong class and have bolded the guys I see as potential studs. Should be a great year for RBs.

I'm sure I'm missing some guys and of course this could change a ton in a years time.
Nice list. I think that your first three rbs and cooper are all 2015 guys though.

Nice list. I think that your first three rbs and cooper are all 2015 guys though.
Perhaps they will be. All are eligible for the 2013 draft if they choose to go though.
No they won't be eligible till 2015. They were true freshmen last year. They will only be true sophmores this year and you need to be three years outside of high school to be in the draft. Hill is the lone exception because he finished high school in 2010.

Perhaps they will be. All are eligible for the 2013 draft if they choose to go though.
No they won't be eligible till 2015. They were true freshmen last year. They will only be true sophmores this year and you need to be three years outside of high school to be in the draft. Hill is the lone exception because he finished high school in 2010.
correct, same with Diggs

Yes, you are correct. My mistake.

Yes, you are correct. My mistake.
Dorial Green-Beckham is another not eligible until 2015.

My early rankings;

QBs

T. Boyd, Clemson

A. Murray, Georgia

B. Hundley, UCLA

K. Hogan, Stanford

D. Fales, San Jose St.

B. Renner, UNC

L. Thomas, VTech

AJ McCarron, Bama

C. Pachall, TCU

RBs

T. Gurley, Georgia

TJ Yeldon, Bama

D. Johnson, Miami

J. Hill, LSU

L. Seastrunk, Baylor

B. Sankey, Washington

R. Morris, UNC

J. Ajayi, Boise St.

B. Oliver, Buffalo

S. Reed, USC

B. Bigelow, Cal

B. Malena, Texas AM

A. Abdullah, Nebraska

J. White, Wisconsin

D. Thomas, Oregon

K. Carey, Arizona

M. Dyer, Ark Bapt

I. Crowell, Alabama St.

M. Brown, Texas

WRs

M. Lee, USC

A. Cooper, Bama

S. Watkins, Clemson

S. Diggs, Maryland

S. Price, App. St.

A. Robinson, PSU

D. Green-Beckham, Mizz

M. Evans, Texas AM

J. Mathews, Vandy

J. Landry, LSU

C. Hoffman, BYU

A. Davis, South Florida

M. Mithchell, Georgia

D. Adams, Fresno St.

T. Metoyer, Oklahoma

Good work here and thanks for posting.Yeah quite a few 2015 guys, but oh well.

I think Austin Hill WR Arizona and Austin Franklin WR New Mexico State should be on this list as well.

Yeah, the website I used as a reference point for the prospects was listing the overall best NFL prospects to return to the NCAA next year. I thought it was a list of the 2014 prospects. Obviously there is a difference.... :wall:

Jay Ajayi is a very unique prospect.6-0 222 RB Boise StateRedshirt Sophomore next season, so he's eligible. He tore his ACL and got caught for theft in his first 6 months in Boise. Suspended by Chris Peterson, things weren't looking good. However, he rebounded to have a solid first season on the field(after his redshirt). What you may not know, is the size difference in Ajayi. He was recruited out of TX as a 5-11 175 pound RB, he morphed into a 6-0 222 pound player two years later...wow!

Here is the results of a recent dynasty startup with 2 devy roster spots (only 2014 draft eligible prospects can be drafted/owned):1.01 WR Lee1.02 WR Watkins1.03 TE Seferian-Jenkins1.04 RB J Hill1.05 RB Seastrunk1.06 QB Bridgewater1.07 WR Coleman1.08 QB Manziel1.09 WR M Evans1.10 RB S Redd1.11 RB Sankey1.12 RB Carey2.01 WR J Matthews2.02 RB Ajayi2.03 RB Dyer2.04 WR D Adams2.05 QB B Miller2.06 RB Wilder2.07 RB D Thomas2.08 RB M Gordon2.09 WR S Price2.10 WR M Mitchell2.11 RB D Archer2.12 RB S Woods

Jay Ajayi is a very unique prospect.6-0 222 RB Boise StateRedshirt Sophomore next season, so he's eligible. He tore his ACL and got caught for theft in his first 6 months in Boise. Suspended by Chris Peterson, things weren't looking good. However, he rebounded to have a solid first season on the field(after his redshirt). What you may not know, is the size difference in Ajayi. He was recruited out of TX as a 5-11 175 pound RB, he morphed into a 6-0 222 pound player two years later...wow!
Actuallly he was 200 lbs as a HS senior. The 175 figure was as a sophomore.http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/high-schools/frisco-liberty-news/headlines/20101004-Boise-State-commit-Frisco-Liberty-806.ece

Users who are viewing this thread