What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

(Dynasty) 6 pt or 4 pt QB TDs? (1 Viewer)

QB Scoring

• 6 point TDs

Votes: 29 59.2%
  • 4 point TDs

Votes: 20 40.8%

• Total voters

lbouchard

Footballguy
Assume a 12 teamer. In dynasty leagues, do you prefer QBs to score 6 pts or 4 pts per TD? You can vote and/or provide reasoning.

Without spewing a bunch of numbers, I think it's pretty well known that a 6 pt per TD pass scoring system heavily favors QBs while a 4 pt TD pass balances scoring fairly well. It immediately throws QBs into the top two rounds of a redraft while with the 4 pt TD pass you generally see a more balanced draft.

Personally I prefer the 4 pt TD. How about someone post the analysis of this since I'm too lazy :no:

6 pt easily for me. The value of the QB is plenty low as it is, right now, without lowering their TD value. 4 pt also greatly increases the value of the running QB. Not a bad thing, I just like more balance.

6 points. The most vaulable player in the NFL is the QB. Thus it should be the same in FF.Rarely does a team in the NFL win the SB with an aberage (or less) QB. Should be the same in dynasty FF.

Users who are viewing this thread