What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

11 pk (12 team) PPR re-draft thread (1 Viewer)

xenon

Footballguy
11 spot in 12 teamer....

Post your real draft...provide feedback, strategy etc...

I'll start...finding myself debating at the 3/4 turn going WR/WR.

I find myself debating DK Metcalf or DaVonta Smith at the 3.11 often times w/ Olave still avail. Who do you all prefer at that spot and why?
coming back at @ 4.2, , Keenan, Pittman and Higgins avail. Who and why there?

Thanks

Rigidity can be a recipe for failure.

Good to have a rough plan, but if a value falls to either pick, I would suggest being open to it.

Maybe Kelce falls.

if I’m at the end of the round in redraft this year, I’m taking BPA with a goal of getting a solid RB in the 1st 3 rounds. And if there’s better value elsewhere (TE, WR) I’m willing to fade RB to grab it.

Good to have a rough plan, but if a value falls to either pick, I would suggest being open to it.

Maybe Kelce falls.

if I’m at the end of the round in redraft this year, I’m taking BPA with a goal of getting a solid RB in the 1st 3 rounds. And if there’s better value elsewhere (TE, WR) I’m willing to fade RB to grab it.
Trust me, if Kelce falls to 11, all of us should snag him there. However, he has not in one mock draft I've done so I don't think it's even a remote possibility. To your point of a solid RB in the first three rounds, I'm more comfortable w/ that RB coming in the 1st or 2nd...not the 3rd.

Maybe Kelce falls.

Trust me, if Kelce falls to 11, all of us should snag him there. However, he has not in one mock draft I've done so I don't think it's even a remote possibility. To your point of a solid RB in the first three rounds, I'm more comfortable w/ that RB coming in the 1st or 2nd...not the 3rd.
It was just a hypothetical

I’ve seen Pollard pretty consistently go at the turn, and I have most of the WR in those 4 picks in the same Tier.

If going stud RB, would recommend taking the one you like at 11, especially if Diggs is gone (also a legit possibility)

Maybe Kelce falls.

It was just a hypothetical

I’ve seen Pollard pretty consistently go at the turn, and I have most of the WR in those 4 picks in the same Tier.

If going stud RB, would recommend taking the one you like at 11, especially if Diggs is gone (also a legit possibility)
That's more ore less the plan...Hoping for Diggs and to follow up w/ Pollard. I've seen Hill fall in a mock or two but doubt that happens. If Diggs is gone, who then to go w/ @ RB in PPR? Pollard? Chubb? Henry? Jacobs? Barkely if he somehow falls? Not into Taylor on any level.

Could an argument be made for Adams over Diggs?

Could an argument be made for Adams over Diggs?

I roster Adams in dynasty, love him, and I don't see that argument as being a particularly strong one for this year.
Agreed.

A lot of the ‘sperts are on that train but I’m out. JimmyG doesn’t seem particularly well positioned to take deep shots to Adams.

I definitely go Diggs > Adams in redraft.

Saquan at the turn for sure if he makes it. If Hill/Diggs are gone I could see Saquan ~> Waddle or Smith

Lot will change over the next few weeks.

A lot of the ‘sperts are on that train but I’m out. JimmyG doesn’t seem particularly well positioned to take deep shots to Adams.

No, he doesn't.

It's either force your way into a trade or it's the end of the road in Vegas for Davante. I know he wants to be a good team guy, but given his age, I'm forcing my way out if I'm him. That's the way I see you draft him over Diggs, but that's not happened yet, nor does it seem likely.

I make modifications to a spreadsheet that one of the services I subscribe to to get projections worked out. Then set up a value over last starter formula for each of the leagues I play in and sift through the site ADP data. Some things that stand out to me looking at my work for this year as I prepare for my home league where the prize for winning is drafting at 12. This is for my home league 1QB, 4pt TD passing, full PPR, QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-TE-with two flexes.

QBs- I'm using 17.1 points as Cousins weekly projection as the baseline. The top 3 guys are all worth picks in the middle of the 2nd round but you're only giving up a point or so a week if you reach for one of them over Chubb and Barkley. There is better positional value available down the draft but when you're drafting at the turn, you're hoping guys you're high on fall to you. The good news for me is that I really like QBs at pick value just about everywhere on the board-- mostly because I'm high on Geno this year so he feels like a stopgap for being confident about scooping up value where it lands for me.

TEs- 9.0 PPR points is "last starter" Andrews is definitely a reach at 13 as is Hockensen at 37. If Waller and Kittle aren't there at the 5/6 turn, Pitts and Godert are OK value but not really a smash. Same with Engram at the 7/8. Njoku is a seemingly safe-ish option at the 7/8 for me. Not into Friermuth this year yet. Higbee and Schultz are the failsafe but even they at a weird spot in ADP where they're going early 11 so you have to jump 12-18 picks. It's a little gross. Okonkwo and Kincaid can be there for you in the end but again, you have to hope some bonehead doesn't double up TEs if you're going to hope they fall to you in the 13th.

WR dries up quickly this year which is a mirror of RB which is stretched out much further than last year. ADP value points are almost flipped from two years ago when you had to take a point deduction in your weekly scoring expectation for your RB picks. For some reason, I'm getting a more even split in projected flexes in PPR between RBs and WRs.

WR and RB baseline scoring I have set at 11.0 PPR points. Kirk going in the mid 7th is the end of a Tier for me and I don't particularly like a few of the guys going ahead of him much. Feels like you're going to want 3 of your top 6 picks to be WRs or else you're going to be living with a very stinky WR3. There are some guys I like from there down but the difference between the guys you're going to likely have available there won't feel like you're getting value compared to the guys you're getting in the 9th and 10th (Myers, Addison Skyy).

At 12, there's lots of options- depending on who falls to you if it's Diggs, Adams or Lamb. I'm more of an ARSB guy but they're all fine. I'm in agreement about the nervousness of Jimmy G getting pummeled not being a recipe for fantasy goodness for Adams.

3-4 also has good value depending on who you like. Ridley, Olave, Allen, Cooper- any of these guys are good for me. 5-6 guys is more of a crapshoot. I like Lockett there but not as sold on the other guys that might be there. Aiyuk and London are a little bit of a reach but fine choices IMO.

RBs are great value at the 1-2. Chubb and Barkley in particular are smashes for me in that range. Depending on who's available at the 3-4, Najee, Aaron Jones stand out to me as being plus values. Rhamondre or Hall if they're there would be tough to pass up. At the 5-6, Conner and Mattison, Walker and Pacheco Dobbins and Javonte might all be on the board. Wild. at the 7/8- Monty and Herbert seem like fair value- Even at the 9/10, Robinson, Gibson, Perine and Penny feel like good backstops.

This could be a year to go a little heavier at RB for the flex spots, even in PPR. At least from the turn, it seems like RB might be the easiest position to have as the one that there's less pressure to fill and let your other positions be where you chase a little more.

Peace.

Last edited:
If guys like Olave, Smith, Higgins, Metcalf and Ridley are falling until there 3/4 turn there is no reason not to go RB/rb or RB/Kelce at the 1/2 turn.

If guys like Olave, Smith, Higgins, Metcalf and Ridley are falling until there 3/4 turn there is no reason not to go RB/rb or RB/Kelce at the 1/2 turn.
Kelce making it to the turn would be awesome for you. I haven’t seen him make it past 7. If he’s even a point lower in weekly scoring compared to last year, he’s still worth a top 6 pick.

Personally, I think the scoring gap between the WRs at the 1-2 vs the 3-4 is bigger than the gap between the RBs at those two spots. It’s so close though that it will come down to your luck with injuries and players over or under performing expectations— which is always the only thing that really matters in the end anyway.

Finding a choice between Devante Adams and Amon Ra w/ pick 2.2....who'd you all rather have and why? PPR...

I’m drafting 1.11 on Saturday and my plan is to grab Diggs at that pick if he’s still around. If not, then I’m going RB/RB at the turn and feeling pretty great about it, even in PPR.

Two of Bijan(doubt he falls)/Barkley/Pollard/Chubb sounds too good to pass up as a cornerstone of a roster, and the WRs still around at the 3/4 and 5/6 are ones I feel good about and will make me live with passing on Lamb/Amon.

If Lamar is still around at 3/4, I’ll be taking him. If not, I’ll be tempted to reach on Fields at that point, but will probably just play the Anthony Richardson lottery at 9, plus a Geno or another comparable handcuff late in the draft.

I refuse to reach on Hock at the 3/4 and don’t feel great about Kittle at the 5/6 so will likely just throw a dart at the shultz/Higbee/Kincaid/Everett/LaPorta tier later in the draft.

TL;DR: My 1.11 PPR plan is
1/2 RB/RB
3/4 Lamar/WR or WR/WR
5/6 WR/WR
7/8 BPA
9/10 likely QB and TE
Then BPA as I fill up my roster.

Sharing in case it helps others, but I’m also an idiot who has only done about a week of prep for the 2023 season.

We are a PPR all TDs are 6pts. I keep thinking Mahomes or QB at 14. I have done a ton of reading. I understand everyone says wait on QB, but at least with PM he can win you weeks. I personally like AJ Brown at 11.

I took Mahomes early last year. I knew it was a reach, but I wanted him as my QB. Our league also awards 6 points for TDs. I also wanted to have fun watching Mahomes/Kelce stack. These 2 led me to a championship last year.

….my RBs did not suck last year. However, my WRs were horrible.

I took Mahomes early last year. I knew it was a reach, but I wanted him as my QB. Our league also awards 6 points for TDs. I also wanted to have fun watching Mahomes/Kelce stack. These 2 led me to a championship last year.

….my RBs did not suck last year. However, my WRs were horrible.
We do not start a TE per se. They are WRs. I was thinking of that stack myself

That spot is kind of a deadzone. If CeeDee Lamb is there, you take him. Otherwise, I'd go with Nick Chubb and then take Garrett Wilson/Davante Adams/AJ Brown/Jaylen Waddle or whoever your preferred WR is there.

Best case would be Lamb/Chubb. That would be a rock solid foundation for your team.

In PPR you almost have to take a WR at one of your picks, I'd probably go WR/WR but Chubb would be very tough to pass up. If you don't grab at least 1 WR there you'll end up with DK Metcalf or Deebo Samuel as your WR1 and I don't want that for you, lol.

Meanwhile, K Walker/J Dobbins/J Williams/A Mattison/R White will be there for you in the 4th/5th. Less of a drop-off at RB than WR, IMO.

You could go WR/WR at 1/2 (Lamb/Adams) and still end up with Mixon/Walker at 3/4. Versus going Chubb/Pollard at 1/2 and then Ridley/Metcalf at 3/4

To me, the Lamb/Adams/Mixon/Walker has more upside than the Chubb/Pollard/Ridley/Metcalf strategy. Plus WR are less likely to get hurt, so probably smarter to take a pair of WR in rounds 1/2.

Last edited:
I ran a mock draft at 1.11 based on your league settings and strategy I recommended above and ended up with:

Davante Adams
AJ Brown
Travis Etienne
Kenneth Walker
DJ Moore
Trevor Lawrence
Michael Pittman
Pat Freirermuth
Brian Robinson
Raheem Mostert
David Njoku
Tua Tagovailoa
Justin Tucker
Philadelphia Defense
Pierre Strong

I think that's the move at 1.11. Adams and Brown have the chance to bury your opponents with 6 to 10 catches a week. Etienne and Walker are young with huge upside and in the 60% share of their RBBC.

DJ Moore and Michael Pittman hold down your FLEX position. Robinson and Mostert are your RB bye week fillers.

Trevor Lawrence is your high upside QB and Tua is there if matchup is good. Freiermuth and Njoku hold down your committee.

Try running this pattern WR/WR/RB/RB/WR/QB/WR/TE/RB/RB/TE/QB/K/DEF/SLEEPER PICK and let me know how your mock draft pans out.

I ran a mock draft at 1.11 based on your league settings and strategy I recommended above and ended up with:

Davante Adams
AJ Brown
Travis Etienne
Kenneth Walker
DJ Moore
Trevor Lawrence
Michael Pittman
Pat Freirermuth
Brian Robinson
Raheem Mostert
David Njoku
Tua Tagovailoa
Justin Tucker
Philadelphia Defense
Pierre Strong

I think that's the move at 1.11. Adams and Brown have the chance to bury your opponents with 6 to 10 catches a week. Etienne and Walker are young with huge upside and in the 60% share of their RBBC.

DJ Moore and Michael Pittman hold down your FLEX position. Robinson and Mostert are your RB bye week fillers.

Trevor Lawrence is your high upside QB and Tua is there if matchup is good. Freiermuth and Njoku hold down your committee.

Try running this pattern WR/WR/RB/RB/WR/QB/WR/TE/RB/RB/TE/QB/K/DEF/SLEEPER PICK and let me know how your mock draft pans out.
I think that's a horrible team

EDT: To Elaborate:

Weak at QB- 2 average qbs

Weak at RB- No studs, and 4 guys that are in time shares. Zero depth.

Solid at WR- Brown/Adams are definitely nice, but their ADPs are mid 2nd round. I'd want way more value than that with my 1.11 and 2.02. Moore in round 5 and Pittman in round 7 are reaches too. Imagine having to start Pittman in 3 of 14 fantasy weeks? Solid starting WRs, but extremely shallow and Bye weeks and ANY injury would sink this team's only above-average position.

Weak at TE- 2 average TE's
Kicker in round 13? What are they teaching you over there at fantasy pros man :P

Not meaning to offend, but that's a really bad draft. 11 is a really tough spot for sure though, but I think 1 RB and 1 WR is definitely the way to go from the 11 spot.... and if you're going to be average at rb/wr, you better have a stud qb and stud te.

Last edited:
I’m drafting 1.11 on Saturday
How did it go?
12 team PPR draft:

1.11 Cooper Kupp
2.2 Saquon Barkley
3.11 Jahmyr Gibbs
4.2 Justin Fields
5.11 Mike Williams
6.2 Christian Watson
7.11 Dalvin Cook
8.2 Brandin Cooks
9.11 Treylon Burks
10.2 Zach Charbonnet
12.2 Tyler Higbee
11.11 Nico Collins
13.11 Sam LaPorta
14.2 Kenneth Gainwell
15.11 Washington DST

Starters
QB - Justin Fields
RB - Saquon Barkley
RB - Jahmyr Gibbs
WR - Cooper Kupp
WR - Mike Williams
WR - Christian Watson
TE - Tyler Higbee
Flex - Dalvin Cook

Bench
RB Zach Charbonnet
RB Kenneth Gainwell
WR Brandin Cooks
WR Nico Collins
WR Treylon Burks
TE Sam LaPorta

I scrapped my plan to go RB/RB when Kupp somehow fell to me at 1.11. Loved the strong start with Barkley and Gibbs but I feel like the rest of my draft fell apart because I kept getting sniped and hitting dead zones where I hated all of the options available. Is this typical of drafting at the turn this year? Even with Kupp falling into my lap, it's so much harder to draft from the end of the order than the beginning. I look at the 1.1 guy's roster with envy who got to start off with Jefferson, Waddle, Josh Allen, JT and Hock.

Grabbed Justin Fields at 4.2 because seven QBs were already off the board by that point and I really don't like the options after the first couple of QB tiers this season. Was a crazy early QB run, but that can always happen in home leagues and you have to adapt if you're going to get your guys.

Burks was a round 9 panic pick because I was light on WRs and the other options around that dead zone were lacking. Was a case where I should have ignored my rankings and never draft an injured player who didn't excite me in the first place. Might waive him for a kicker before week one if the situation isn't looking good.

Enjoyed nabbing two TEs off of my short list of late round dart throws. I'll probably keep both for a couple of weeks of the season and dump one if the other steps up.

Was going to use the last pick on a RB lotto type and pick up a DST before the season started, but Wash plays Arizona week one, so I just grabbed them.

If a few picks broke differently, I might have loved this team. Right now, I think it's only above average. My fate will probably be decided by Gibbs hitting or busting, or Fields resuming or building upon his 2022 success, like anyone else who spends their early round picks to get them. I'm going to need Watson to take a step forward and some injury luck for Kupp and Mike Williams for a decent WR corps, and to hit on one WW RB pickup during the course of the season because my RB depth is leaner than I like. I mostly kept to my plan in my post earlier in this thread, but value is king and trumps any plans I could come up with before a draft.

Good luck to my fellow 11th pick bros in your drafts!

Last edited:

A lot of the ‘sperts are on that train but I’m out
No offense, but what are 'sperts? Never heard that term. Is that "short" for experts, which is actually a whole one less character?

Seems like a subtle dig at writers or people that do this for a living, no? Is this new jargon or just yours? Or were you trying to be cute? And would you consider yourself a 'spert?

Would love if you actually simply answered the question, as I'm legitimately curious. I've never heard that used before, in any capacity.

How did it go?
12 team PPR draft:

1.11 Cooper Kupp
2.2 Saquon Barkley
3.11 Jahmyr Gibbs
4.2 Justin Fields
5.11 Mike Williams
6.2 Christian Watson
7.11 Dalvin Cook
8.2 Brandin Cooks
9.11 Treylon Burks
10.2 Zach Charbonnet
12.2 Tyler Higbee
11.11 Nico Collins
13.11 Sam LaPorta
14.2 Kenneth Gainwell
15.11 Washington DST

Starters
QB - Justin Fields
RB - Saquon Barkley
RB - Jahmyr Gibbs
WR - Cooper Kupp
WR - Mike Williams
WR - Christian Watson
TE - Tyler Higbee
Flex - Dalvin Cook

Bench
RB Zach Charbonnet
RB Kenneth Gainwell
WR Brandin Cooks
WR Nico Collins
WR Treylon Burks
TE Sam LaPorta

I scrapped my plan to go RB/RB when Kupp somehow fell to me at 1.11. Loved the strong start with Barkley and Gibbs but I feel like the rest of my draft fell apart because I kept getting sniped and hitting dead zones where I hated all of the options available. Is this typical of drafting at the turn this year? Even with Kupp falling into my lap, it's so much harder to draft from the end of the order than the beginning. I look at the 1.1 guy's roster with envy who got to start off with Jefferson, Waddle, Josh Allen, JT and Hock.

Grabbed Justin Fields at 4.2 because seven QBs were already off the board by that point and I really don't like the options after the first couple of QB tiers this season. Was a crazy early QB run, but that can always happen in home leagues and you have to adapt if you're going to get your guys.

Burks was a round 9 panic pick because I was light on WRs and the other options around that dead zone were lacking. Was a case where I should have ignored my rankings and never draft an injured player who didn't excite me in the first place. Might waive him for a kicker before week one if the situation isn't looking good.

Enjoyed nabbing two TEs off of my short list of late round dart throws. I'll probably keep both for a couple of weeks of the season and dump one if the other steps up.

Was going to use the last pick on a RB lotto type and pick up a DST before the season started, but Wash plays Arizona week one, so I just grabbed them.

If a few picks broke differently, I might have loved this team. Right now, I think it's only above average. My fate will probably be decided by Gibbs hitting or busting, or Fields resuming or building upon his 2022 success, like anyone else who spends their early round picks to get them. I'm going to need Watson to take a step forward and some injury luck for Kupp and Mike Williams for a decent WR corps, and to hit on one WW RB pickup during the course of the season because my RB depth is leaner than I like. I mostly kept to my plan in my post earlier in this thread, but value is king and trumps any plans I could come up with before a draft.

Nice run down. As I started looking at your draft I thought you killed it. Insanely great start.

Fields seemed too early but your explanation made sense, and it looks like you probably nabbed one of the last guys in a tier with a huge drop off after. So nice job there. QBs going that early probably explains why Kupp fell to you so low, as I'm assuming 2 QBs went round 1.

Your WR depth is really nice too, but am very concerned with your TE situation, and with your RB depth. Your week 9 and 13 RB byes, you'll be forced to start Dalvin Cook... will he even be a factor by then with Hall back in full form?

Great first 6 rounds though, probably the best you could do from that 11 spot, but after that seems to have fallen off a bit.

How did it go?
12 team PPR draft:

1.11 Cooper Kupp
2.2 Saquon Barkley
3.11 Jahmyr Gibbs
4.2 Justin Fields
5.11 Mike Williams
6.2 Christian Watson
7.11 Dalvin Cook
8.2 Brandin Cooks
9.11 Treylon Burks
10.2 Zach Charbonnet
12.2 Tyler Higbee
11.11 Nico Collins
13.11 Sam LaPorta
14.2 Kenneth Gainwell
15.11 Washington DST

Starters
QB - Justin Fields
RB - Saquon Barkley
RB - Jahmyr Gibbs
WR - Cooper Kupp
WR - Mike Williams
WR - Christian Watson
TE - Tyler Higbee
Flex - Dalvin Cook

Bench
RB Zach Charbonnet
RB Kenneth Gainwell
WR Brandin Cooks
WR Nico Collins
WR Treylon Burks
TE Sam LaPorta

Nice run down. As I started looking at your draft I thought you killed it. Insanely great start.

Fields seemed too early but your explanation made sense, and it looks like you probably nabbed one of the last guys in a tier with a huge drop off after. So nice job there. QBs going that early probably explains why Kupp fell to you so low, as I'm assuming 2 QBs went round 1.

Your WR depth is really nice too, but am very concerned with your TE situation, and with your RB depth. Your week 9 and 13 RB byes, you'll be forced to start Dalvin Cook... will he even be a factor by then with Hall back in full form?

Great first 6 rounds though, probably the best you could do from that 11 spot, but after that seems to have fallen off a bit.
Thanks for the thoughtful analysis. Always feels good when someone on here takes the time to give my rosters a glance, since most of the people here are serious veterans of this hobby.

I agree with your RB advice and already sought to aggressively deal with it. I went out and dropped my DST for Jeff Wilson, since he was somehow still available on the WW. Then since I'm very low on Treylon Burks, I traded him for Raheem Mostert. Couldn't resist taking shots at the Miami backfield now that De’Von Achane is already banged up. Maybe this will resolve my RB depth. I'm just going to have to waive two players before week one to clear room for my DST and K slots.

As for TE, I feel like I'm in the same boat as anyone who doesn't have Kelce or Andrews, so I'm not really concerned. One of my late round TE lotto tickets will hit, or I'll just keep fishing for one on the WW.

How did it go?
12 team PPR draft:

1.11 Cooper Kupp
2.2 Saquon Barkley
3.11 Jahmyr Gibbs
4.2 Justin Fields
5.11 Mike Williams
6.2 Christian Watson
7.11 Dalvin Cook
8.2 Brandin Cooks
9.11 Treylon Burks
10.2 Zach Charbonnet
12.2 Tyler Higbee
11.11 Nico Collins
13.11 Sam LaPorta
14.2 Kenneth Gainwell
15.11 Washington DST

Starters
QB - Justin Fields
RB - Saquon Barkley
RB - Jahmyr Gibbs
WR - Cooper Kupp
WR - Mike Williams
WR - Christian Watson
TE - Tyler Higbee
Flex - Dalvin Cook

Bench
RB Zach Charbonnet
RB Kenneth Gainwell
WR Brandin Cooks
WR Nico Collins
WR Treylon Burks
TE Sam LaPorta

Thanks for the thoughtful analysis. Always feels good when someone on here takes the time to give my rosters a glance, since most of the people here are serious veterans of this hobby.

I agree with your RB advice and already sought to aggressively deal with it. I went out and dropped my DST for Jeff Wilson, since he was somehow still available on the WW. Then since I'm very low on Treylon Burks, I traded him for Raheem Mostert. Couldn't resist taking shots at the Miami backfield now that De’Von Achane is already banged up. Maybe this will resolve my RB depth. I'm just going to have to waive two players before week one to clear room for my DST and K slots.

As for TE, I feel like I'm in the same boat as anyone who doesn't have Kelce or Andrews, so I'm not really concerned. One of my late round TE lotto tickets will hit, or I'll just keep fishing for one on the WW.
Don't love that Burks trade but I guess you have short rosters anyways. Laporta will likely be a cut for you I'm sure in order to pick up on something. If Achane is out you might be okay... if not, then that will be tough during bye weeks.

I disagree quite a bit on the TE thing but everyone has their own opinion. Waller/Hock/Kittle/Pitts/Goedert I think could all be quite good and I can't see Higbee keeping pace with them. But that's the trade off for having the good players at other positions, can't have it all.

Good luck on the season.

I’m kinda thinking maybe Chubb at 11?
In mocks I find more often than not, that Barkley, Chub, Pollard and Henry available @ 1.11 (Bijon gone and I won't touch him personally) along w/ AJ Brown, Amon Ra, Devante, CeeDee Lamb & Garret Wilson.

At 11, I am debating Barkley/Chubb then grabbing one of WR's but not sure which one to roll w/. How'd you rank those guys and why?

QB-2RBs-3WRs-TE-Flex, PPR
1.11 Cooper Kupp-WR1 CK was sliding and I thought it was a good spot to grab him
2.02 Bijan Robinson-RB1 Did not picture getting him, was thinking more like Chubb but it seemed like a good time to pull the trigger and take some risk.
3.11 Jalen Hurts-QB, again i felt the draft sort of made it easy to take the players when i did
4.02 Jahmyr Gibbs-RB2, Managed to get both rookie RBs, we'll see how this plays out
5.11 Breece Hall-RB3/Flex, the signing of Dalvin Cook has pushed his draft spot down, Cook went before I took Hall about a round later.
6.02 A.Cooper-WR2, nobody likes this guy any more and maybe he is a foolish pick, Watson didn't look that sharp in limited preseason.
7.11 I.Pacheco-RB4/Flex, big drop off at RB, always need more of these guys and they are hard to find on waivers during the season
8.02 Christian Kirk-WR3, Ridley is making him an after thought
9.11 Evan Engram-TE 1.5 PPR for the tight end spot, this was the last of a tier I felt I could plug in weekly.
10.02 Gabe Davis- WR4/Flex
11.11 Kadarius Toney-WR5, just throwing a dart here
12.02 Tyler Allgeier-RB5, backing up Robinson
13.11 D.Mooney-WR6, the beer was flowing a lot by this point
14.02 Dolphins D/ST
15.11 Irv SMith Jr-TE2, when does Burrow not look for his tight end despite it being a revolving door thus far?
16.02 J.Elliott-PK
17.11 CJ Stroud-QB2
18.02 Commanders-like the week 1 match up a lot

$30 12 Team PPR Double Flex

1.11 Saquon Barkley
2.2 Stefon Diggs
3.11 Keenan Allen
4.2 Calvin Ridley
5.11 D.J. Moore
6.2 Justin Fields
7.11 D'Andre Swift
8.2 Antonio Gibson
9. 11 JuJu Smith-Shuster
10.2 Zach Charbonnet
11.11 Dalton Kincaid
12.2 Greg Dulcich
13.11 Damien Harris
14.2 Eagles DST
15.11 Jameson Williams
16.2 Kenneth Gainwell
17.11 Jason Sanders

like everything cept the te situation. passing on moore or fields coulda netted a kittle/pitts/goedert. waller been creeping up and going in and around hock in my latest drafts. 11 a good spot to get a rb in the first or 2nd with one of the WR1s then nail wr for a bit. i don't mind having to rely on rbs like swift or gibson for rb2 in pprs. a te at 5/6 spots is prolly a good idea. would maybe have to be 4th for waller/hock. no real chance at kelce or andrews unless you take andrew 2nd. i could see andrews falling to the 3rd pick. still would be hard for me to take him with all the wrs on the board there

QB / RB / WR / WR / Flex (WR/RB/TE / TE / K / DEF

.5 PPR

Cooper Kupp
AJ Brown
Aaron Jones
Justin Fields
Alex Mattison
Mike Evans
Pacheco
George Pickens
Anthony Richardson
Elijah Moore
Jaylen Warren
Steelers
Graham Gano
Chigozem Okonkwo

Didn't expect Kupp to fall. Didn't want to take him but was too hard to pass up. TE kept getting picked before me so I just punted there. Things I didn't like didn't want Mike Evans, some *** took AJ Dillon way too early so didn't get to protect A jones. A little nervous about Justin Fields.

Ready for the season!!

that one above was last night. here's one i did from 11 a week or two ago...

$20 12 Team PPR 3 WR

1.11 Davante Adams
2.2 CeeDee Lamb
3.11 Joe Mixon
4.2 Najee Harris
5.11 Darren Waller (good luck getting him here now)
6.2 Dionte Johnson (he seems to be pretty cheap, especially on sleeper)
7.11 Rachaad White
8.2 Javonte Williams
9.11 Skyy Moore
10.2 Anthony Ricardson
11.2 Zamir White (jacobs was still up in air but now he's late/last round or FA)
12.11 Tua
13.2 Alec Pierce
14.11Gainwell
15.2 Jayden Reed

i've since added Purdy and marvin mins as FAs (dropped white and reed). can see value bumps for guys like waller and javonte williams in the past week or so. maybe mixon goes earlier in 3rd now and same with najee. while dj moore was going earlier here than my last couple. idk if it's a hype hangover but he's going a bit later now, sometimes by a full round. i guess moore depends on people in league willing to take him and he'll vary by a full round or more cause sites can have him fairly low

1.11 Cooper Kupp-WR1 CK was sliding and I thought it was a good spot to grab him
2.02 Bijan Robinson-RB1 Did not picture getting him, was thinking more like Chubb but it seemed like a good time to pull the trigger and take some risk.
3.11 Jalen Hurts-QB, again i felt the draft sort of made it easy to take the players when i did
4.02 Jahmyr Gibbs-RB2, Managed to get both rookie RBs, we'll see how this plays out
5.11 Breece Hall-RB3/Flex, the signing of Dalvin Cook has pushed his draft spot down, Cook went before I took Hall about a round later.
6.02 A.Cooper-WR2, nobody likes this guy any more and maybe he is a foolish pick, Watson didn't look that sharp in limited preseason.
7.11 I.Pacheco-RB4/Flex, big drop off at RB, always need more of these guys and they are hard to find on waivers during the season
9.11 Evan Engram-TE 1.5 PPR for the tight end spot, this was the last of a tier I felt I could plug in weekly.
14.02 Dolphins D/ST
15.11 Irv SMith Jr-TE2, when does Burrow not look for his tight end despite it being a revolving door thus far?
16.02 J.Elliott-PK
17.11 CJ Stroud-QB2
what children are you drafting with? haha.

14.02 Dolphins D/ST
16.02 J.Elliott-PK
17.11 CJ Stroud-QB2
Love this team. And I am not a Kupp guy. I have zero shares. Great job.

I made a whole thread in another section that isn’t getting love but I drafted 11th so yeah repost.

12 team full PPR redraft league, picked 11 out of 12, standard roster setup on sleeper (9 starters 5 bench). Last time I played and really followed football was 2019, and I always played standard scoring so

QB Lamar Jackson 4
RB Saquon Barkley 1
RB James Cook 6
WR AJ Brown 2
WR Keenan Allen 3
TE Pat Freiermuth 7
Flex Brandon Aiyuk 5
D Bills 12
K Carlson 14

Bench
Dillion
Mostert