What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] calling out the hard core owners.. (1 Viewer)

Got one for ya. I've been hearing rumblings out of Atlanta saying that undrafted rookie RB TA Mclendon has been turning some heads. Guess he is being motivated by not being drafted. He does have talent but has been injury prone and ran a slow 40.
So much for this thought. Mclendon was cut yesterday after 2 straight days of fumbling.

Senaca Wallace is another .. he was a great player maker in college . he is short for a QB . but he is the closest thing to m.vick .. at that position on another team

he will start to be used in the A.Randel El form next year from what i read
It would be nice to see what Seneca could do as a receiver at the pro level.
Seneca should be the #2 QB now that Dilfer has been traded and that is the position that he wants to play. Although I think he would do ok at receiver, he's not quite as athletic as Randel El and a better passer. His biggest problem is his height (5-11) but I think he could be an effective QB, especially learning from Holmgren and backing up Hasselbeck.
He showed what he's capable of in last night's game:Link

Users who are viewing this thread