What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Help - please (1 Viewer)

willjohnson33

Footballguy
Dynasty league start 2RBs and 3-4 LBsI was offered:Freddy T/Toefield/Antonio Pierce/2006 1st rounderforCaddy/Jay ForemanMy RBsEdge/RhodesPortis/BettsMike AndersonCiatrick Fason Mewelde Moore Cedric Cobbs My LBsBarnettLehmanDJ Williams (SSB hell now :rant: )JuneThorntonFormanTinoiCrowderMitchellFincherI'm somewhat torn because I'm pretty sure that the 1st rounder next year will be a top pick because the guys team is horrible (I don't have a 1st next year). The only two guaranteed starting LBs I have are Barnett and Lehman. DJW - who knows. June/maybe but I can't get gardner. Foreman??? Crowder probably no help till next year. Mitchell/ Fincher don't look to promising right now.My LBs are very suspect and they are large consistent contributors in our league. The "RB" or IDP. Scoring is 1.25/tkl .5/ast 4/sck 4/int 2/pdThe main risk near term is that I am not able to draft a good RB next year with the #1 pick because I believe that Freddy T/Toefield are at least as valuable as Caddy this year. To mitigate that risk I am getting a for sure top 20 and potential top 10 LB.Thoughts?

I'd sit tight. Bird in the hand, and I think your LBS are ok for now. You are right about next year. Who knows who you will get and you can be sure they will not have a better situation than Caddy. Besides, if Fred T. is out, who is to say Toefield will get all the carries?

What if it was for Spikes instead of Pierce? I am going crazy this offseason with my luck at LB.DJW to SSBLehman now a 2nd stringer (hopefully this will change)Fincher/Mitchell can't step it upForeman released

Users who are viewing this thread