What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty IDP (1 Viewer)

aposulli

Footballguy
Hey all, i'm in a first year dynasty league, so we're drafting vets soon. I'm new to IDP. I know the basic strategy, and i appreciate the rankings by democracy. Seems this forum is a better help than any on the 'net. Alotta you seem to be adept at making rankings... But I was wondering if anyone wanted to post their individual ones. The more extravagent the list the better (any changes in schemes i should watch out for?). I obv only need info on DL, LB and DBs.

Hopefully it's a combo vet/rookie draft at first. If not, you want late pick in regular and early in rookie.This is the best place I found for IDP. You might want to check out the IDP reading at the main site, free now that it's off-season.It's still too soon for scheme changes, most likely.The biggest things to get used to are:1. If you "get" IDP before your opponents, you've got a leg up.2. Most people don't "get it" yet, so advantages are out there.3. Know your rules & requirements.

Users who are viewing this thread