What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] - Is your main league IDP or non-IDP? (1 Viewer)

Is your dynasty league non-IDP or does it include IDPs?

• Includes IDPs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Does not include IDPs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Spike

Footballguy
Looking at recent dynasty league threads and I'm seeing where some people don't want to include IDPs when predicting which players are picked in certain draft slots.

From this, I thought I'd create this poll just to get an idea of how many dynasty leagues these days don't include IDPs.

(I realize that many people in dynasty leagues are in multiple ones, so go with your "main" one.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice spin-off as to not take that thread off-track....I will play the game. given the audience of this board (especially in FEb) I am going 35% IDP.

I'm in five leagues, four are keeper leagues. In one we keep six players and the others are dynasty leagues with a salary cap.

Only two of those leagues use IDPs (both dynasties) but those are my two favorite leagues. :thumbup:

I'm in five leagues, four are keeper leagues. In one we keep six players and the others are dynasty leagues with a salary cap.

Only two of those leagues use IDPs (both dynasties) but those are my two favorite leagues. :thumbup:
My thought for the 35% number was this is what I have seen from a ton of fantasy players including myself.

My main $$$ league is non-IDP, so that's how I voted. However, I enjoy IDP more and I am in by far more IDP leagues.

My "serious" and dynasty leagues are all IDP. I will participate in Non-IDP work leagues, for fun.

The only reason for not using IDPs is the information isn't widespread enough for novices. (Before anyone complains about playing against novices, keep in mind a small work force, and this is just about bragging rights)

My "serious" and dynasty leagues are all IDP. I will participate in Non-IDP work leagues, for fun.

The only reason for not using IDPs is the information isn't widespread enough for novices. (Before anyone complains about playing against novices, keep in mind a small work force, and this is just about bragging rights)
Isn't this WHY you should play using IDPs? :D

Users who are viewing this thread