What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] LB #5/6 (1 Viewer)

LB #5

• Ray Lewis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lofa Tatupu

• Demorrio Williams

• Nick Barnett

• Zach Thomas

• Donnie Edwards

• Antonio Pierce

• Odell Thurman

• London Fletcher

• Other

• Total voters

Tick

Footballguy
Please comment on your vote, and list any player that should be nominated for the next round. If you must assume a scoring system, go with 0.5 points per half-tackle, 3 points per sack / INT / FF / FR.I'm not going to link every poll - this forum is small enough that you can search for the previous results.1. Jonathan Vilma2t. Mike Peterson2t. Keith Bullock4. Brian UrlacherFinal results:Ray Lewis [ 6 ] [13.33%] Lofa Tatupu [ 5 ] [11.11%] Demorrio Williams [ 3 ] [6.67%] Nick Barnett [ 9 ] [20.00%] Zach Thomas [ 3 ] [6.67%] Donnie Edwards [ 2 ] [4.44%] Antonio Pierce [ 5 ] [11.11%] Odell Thurman [ 8 ] [17.78%] London Fletcher [ 4 ] [8.89%] Other [ 0 ] [0.00%] Barnett is #5, Thurman is #6.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went with Thurman (over Tatupu) largely because I feel Marvin Lewis will, now that he has a killer offense in Cincy, turn his attention to his defense, making Thurman into a Ray Lewis clone.

I went with Thurman (over Tatupu) largely because I feel Marvin Lewis will, now that he has a killer offense in Cincy, turn his attention to his defense, making Thurman into a Ray Lewis clone.
You might be right in the long run but Odell simply has not demonstrated the leadership ability and maturity (see benching and missing team meetings) that is required of the Ray Lewis prototype. If anyone out of these two, IMHO its Tatupu.However, Zach Thomas has my vote yet again.

Ray Lewis got my vote here. He'll be 31 years old when next season starts and I think he's still got a few more top-5 seasons left in him.

Went with Barnett, but could have picked 5 other guys in this spot. Agree that Andra Davis should be on list. Should Shawne Merriman be here?

Gary Brackett, Kirk Morrison, Derrick Johnson, and Lance Briggs are all worth keeping in mind as players get added in future polls

Don't think I would vote for them for this spot, but June and Merriman should ne on the next couple lists.

Users who are viewing this thread