What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] List your 2006 Dynasty Drafts (1 Viewer)

Facenda's Voice

Footballguy
Maybe there's not many yet, because most leagues don't draft until after the NFL Draft, but I would be interested in seeing some actual (not mocks) dynasty drafts for this year. Feel free to post your draft.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be having a new 12 team dynasty league draft right after the NFL Draft. I'll be glad to post that as well.

I'll post ours as we complete our first round. We lock the FA's until after the draft and combine the rookies and the FA pool for a 4 round draft. We will have waiver claims based on order of finish from last year after the draft is completed. I still need to wake up most of our managers and get them geared up for the draft next month. 14 Team draft with 28 roster spots....we cut to 24 right after the regular season.

http://football28.myfantasyleague.com/2005/home/16925

Dynasty Wars 3

this league likes to trade...just take a look at the transactions or rosters to see how some teams have changed...

me for one I took Ronnie Brown at 1.14(was ecstatic he fell to me) and had 1.3 in rook draft and turned that into 1.2 and turned that plus into Caddy

BAFL

Completed about a month ago. TEs get 2ppr, WRs 1ppr and RBs 0ppr, which can explain some of the early TE runs.

Rookie draft will be shortly after the NFL draft.

BAFL

Completed about a month ago. TEs get 2ppr, WRs 1ppr and RBs 0ppr, which can explain some of the early TE runs.

Rookie draft will be shortly after the NFL draft.
Wow, those WRs sure went fast. Of course the league scoring dicates drafts, and I love to see drafts with varying league scoring rules.

Our draft started last weekend. Should give you guys some good info since we're now in the 18th round and many rookies have been drafted. Enjoy!

Maniacs Dyanasty League
so much for Leonard Weaver as my sleeper this year. Word must be out. :rant: :wall:
WTF :confused: L. Weaver with th 1.05
Man, I got the 1.2 pick in an intial dynasty draft. I was thinking of taking weaver with the second pick. LMAO :thumbdown: :wall: I think he actually took Bush there, at least thats what it says in his comments.

Users who are viewing this thread