What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] Rookie #16 (1 Viewer)

Who is the #16 rookie?

• Dominique Byrd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jerome Harrison

• Omar Jacobs

• Dontrelle Moore

• Jerious Norwood

• Leonard Pope

• Maurice Stovall

• Demetrius Williams

• Other

• Total voters
could not decide between Stovall and Williams, went with Williams because I think he offers the most upside

Before I vote... I know IDP's were in the ballot earlier. Was there a decision to entirely remove IDP's from the rookie rankings? Or were they just removed from the ballot for lack of support?

Before I vote... I know IDP's were in the ballot earlier. Was there a decision to entirely remove IDP's from the rookie rankings? Or were they just removed from the ballot for lack of support?
Most people that were posting were in favor of removing the IDp players, as it was not providing a clear ranking for either set of players (offensive or IDP). Maybe someone could do the IDP rookie rankings in the IDP forum.

Most people that were posting were in favor of removing the IDp players, as it was not providing a clear ranking for either set of players (offensive or IDP). Maybe someone could do the IDP rookie rankings in the IDP forum.
:shrug: I liked the idea, but I suppose it could complicate things if you had them in before this point - where I would vote for Hawk.I'd add Martin Nance to the next poll.

Since this forum caters to both non-IDP and IDP, including IDP skews the results in a negative way towards IDP players. (that is, only 1/2 or so even care to vote for an IDP). So they were summarily dismissed.

When in doubt......

RB. Harrison.

Getting difficult..... ok, it has been difficult since around 9 or 10....

Thanks for clearing it up on the IDP's. I remembered seeing Hawk on the ballot earlier so was just wondering what happened there.

Voted for Stovall [though his college career was pure Jekyll & Hyde].

poll closed

Dominique Byrd [ 1 ] [2.17%]

Jerome Harrison [ 10 ] [21.74%]

Omar Jacobs [ 3 ] [6.52%]

Dontrelle Moore [ 0 ] [0.00%]

Jerious Norwood [ 11 ] [23.91%]

Leonard Pope [ 13 ] [28.26%]

Maurice Stovall [ 4 ] [8.70%]

Demetrius Williams [ 4 ] [8.70%]

Other [ 0 ] [0.00%]

Users who are viewing this thread