What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Rookie Would You Rather? (Early February Edition) (1 Viewer)

Jameson Williams or George Pickens?

• Jameson Williams

Votes: 46 74.2%
  • George Pickens

Votes: 16 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

socrates

Footballguy
WOULD YOU RATHER?  2022 Rookies (Early February Edition)

Which would you rather Draft to your dynasty roster?

Kenny Pickett or Matt Corral?

Sam Howell or Malik Willis?

Kenneth Walker III or Isaiah Spiller?

Tyler Allgeier or Jerome Ford?

Treylon Burks or Garrett Wilson?

Chris Olave or David Bell?

Trey McBride or Jalen Wydermyer?

you missed this one in the pole
Yeah, it only allows four questions in a poll, so I had to omit some.  As it gets later in the draft season, I will do one for each position, but being so early, I didn't want to clog the forum with polls.

WOULD YOU RATHER?  2022 Rookies (Early February Edition)

Which would you rather Draft to your dynasty roster?

Kenny Pickett or Matt Corral?

Sam Howell or Malik Willis?

Kenneth Walker III or Isaiah Spiller?

Tyler Allgeier or Jerome Ford?

Treylon Burks or Garrett Wilson?

Chris Olave or David Bell?

Trey McBride or Jalen Wydermyer?

I’m probably staying away from rookie QBs this year unless they fall past the tier 3 types. but if forced I’ll take the chance on Willis over Howell; probably Ridder over either. 
i lean Spiller but it really just comes down to landing spot. Put Walker on SF (Probably won’t happen), Buffalo, or Arizona and he goes to the top. 

Burks and Williams; and it isn’t particularly close.

In the RB choice I have the 1.1 and am wavering between Hall and Walker so I would take Walker over Spiller.

for WR my choices were Burks and Williams, not close for me either.

QBs I know little about so far.

Years like this make me so glad I'm not in a Superflex dynasty, I can just ignore QB altogether.  

Really going to be interested in where these top 3 RBs land after the NFL draft.  I could see someone like Spiller landing in a good situation and being moved up ahead of Hall/Walker similar to CEH's rise two years ago.  

I see Corral being the next Matt Ryan/Stafford type.   Quality qb in real life, maybe one or two top fantasy years but not someone you can trust to beat out the allen/murray/Mahomes types.

Hard to pick between Burks and Wilson.

Two guys with completely different skillsets. I feel like Wilson his a much safer pick with slightly lower ceiling. I chose Burks because ceiling is always my aim.

Users who are viewing this thread