What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] Website for Dynasty League (1 Viewer)

Andrew74

Footballguy
I am going to start a league at work and would like to try a dynasty league. My only experience has been with ESPN (which has worked well for me, in spite of the horror stories that abound...must be luck). Anybody have an opinion on a good website for running the league that would be flexible and handle all the grunt work? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to start a league at work and would like to try a dynasty league. My only experience has been with ESPN (which has worked well for me, in spite of the horror stories that abound...must be luck). Anybody have an opinion on a good website for running the league that would be flexible and handle all the grunt work? Thanks.
Many like MFL (myfantasyleague)

www.efsports.com

This site also provides a salary cap format as well. In addition, it provides payouts for league champions too.

Warning: This website is only for true diehards.

RAPTURE

If you like a lot of ginger bread go with CBS and pay $130.00 or meat and potatos go with the earlybird speial at MFL for $60.00. I am in 3 Dynasty leagues at MFL and 1 redraft at CBS. MFL is more bang for the buck.

www.efsports.com

This site also provides a salary cap format as well. In addition, it provides payouts for league champions too.

Warning: This website is only for true diehards.

RAPTURE
:lmao: How's that Stan guy doing?

Real Time Sports is another good one.

I'm in leagues in MFL.com and RTSports.com and they're both good and both about the same price.

I don't feel you can go wrong with either one and this is 5+ years of experience with both applications.

Real Time Sports is another good one.

I'm in leagues in MFL.com and RTSports.com and they're both good and both about the same price.

I don't feel you can go wrong with either one and this is 5+ years of experience with both applications.
I think RTSports is a great site and it is reasonably priced.

Users who are viewing this thread