What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty league LFM (1 Viewer)

EpiccityTds

Footballguy
Hello everyone! Some of my close personal friends and family started a dynasty league on ESPN app in 2021 with 6 members. In 2022 we expanded to 8 and here in 2023 we have a 9th but we'd really like to expand to 10 or 12.

Here are some of our standards.

10 starters. Qb rb rb wr wr te flex flex dst kicker 6 bench +1 IR spot used in season only.

Point Per reception, 1 point Per 10 yards gained rush/rec
All tds are worth 6 even passing
1 Per 25 yards passing
Fumbles and ints and sacks are 2

You can keep up to 16 players Per year. You don't have to draft if you intend on keeping everyone. We did an initial draft with 6 members so admittedly the talent is unbalanced for teams 7,8,9 and future squads however this dynasty league will run for a minimum of 10 years and I intend to keep it going for much longer, this is my forever league. Once we get up to a determined amount of owners probably 16 maybe more if we vote for it then anytime someone leaves they will have to sell there team and we'll vote for a new owner etc. Eventually the talent gap from the original 6 will come to a close.

Right now ownership is still free however yearly dues are $100 and we have a pay scale that we vote on for the winner. Last season we had $800 and we ended up doing a $350 $350 $100 split due to the bills Bengals came creating a situation where we couldn't determine a winner.

In a normal year though it would have been $600 $100 $100 and your cash winnings would pay for you a title belt off trophy smack. Our league is named AEF. All elite football. Similar to all elite wrestling this is why the trophy Is a championship belt. We are looking for long term members. Preferably from. The west coast. My cousin and I and our friends and family are living between California and Washington (since I left for the navy) please message back for questions. We are football junkies.

Users who are viewing this thread