What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Rams at Lions (-3, 51.5), SNF Wild Card Weekend Game #5** (1 Viewer)

I want to root for the Lions but a Rams win would be better for the Bucs if they manage to beat Philly at home this week, re-match of sorts with the Rams-Playoffs
A Detroit win and the Bucs or Philly would play them next week, no weather issues which helps

Lions 28...they don't kick field Goals
Rams 27

Hope this is an entertaining game
:coffee:
your post reads like it’s for both teams

and this is when the keyboard warriors tell people how to take time outs, i mean they draft fantasy football teams
It’s just basic math bro. You don’t have to be a genius to figure this stuff out. Timeouts are critical.
no, they had 1 plus the 2 minute warning so they were gambling on a pass on third down had they stopped them
They wasted a timeout on a 3 and 11 instead of making it a 3 and 16. I’m obviously not pretending to know more than Stafford or McVay but that’s just really bad.

I want to root for the Lions but a Rams win would be better for the Bucs if they manage to beat Philly at home this week, re-match of sorts with the Rams-Playoffs
A Detroit win and the Bucs or Philly would play them next week, no weather issues which helps

Rams 27

They kicked a FG bro. Way off

and this is when the keyboard warriors tell people how to take time outs, i mean they draft fantasy football teams
It’s just basic math bro. You don’t have to be a genius to figure this stuff out. Timeouts are critical.
no, they had 1 plus the 2 minute warning so they were gambling on a pass on third down had they stopped them
They wasted a timeout on a 3 and 11 instead of making it a 3 and 16. I’m obviously not pretending to know more than Stafford or McVay but that’s just really bad.
ah, i thought you meant the timeout before the 2 minute warning they didn’t take. they needed the other one for sure

Rams 27

your post reads like it’s for both teams
24-23
Detroit won by a point as I predicted but I was kinda pulling for the Rams as I posted

Congrats Lions, you eked one out against a very good and experienced team. That's not easy.

I hope the Rams reload, and don't lose Stafford/Donald to retirement. Other than them and Kupp, this is a pretty young team.

Lions gotta be hoping Tampa Bay wins tomorrow, as they an ill-equipped to face the Lions. Eagles are a wildcard, where they could play awful or great.

yeah, congrats DET fans.

I hate the Rams. Like haaaate the Rams. But they go absolutely jobbed at the end of this game.

The weird use of TOs was a gaff for sure. But it shouldn’t have gotten to that point.

Lions gotta be hoping Tampa Bay wins tomorrow, as they an ill-equipped to face the Lions. Eagles are a wildcard, where they could play awful or great
It probably doesn’t matter but you’re right that the eagles have the talent to beat them. They just haven’t shown that in a couple months.

Last time the lions won a playoff game I was a sophomore just north of Detroit (12 mile).

Restore the roar! 🦁

Honestly that blown DPI was literally the win or loss.

It’s insane that’s not reviewable by an independant crew in NY.

It was 1st and goal at the ~15? Absolute game-changing missed call.
I have rarely commented about bad calls in over 20 years here, but that one really bugs me. He stretched his shirt, prevented the catch. Easy peasy call, Rams probably win. Sucks for LA, but it's just one bad call and surely a few went against the Lions. This one just kinda decided the game, imo. Oh well, it's the NFL.

Got to believe we can beat both the Bucs or hapless Eagles at home. Can the hot Packers go into SF and beat the 9ers to give the Lions 3 home games
It’s going to be wild for lions fans cheering for the 🧀 next week.

Users who are viewing this thread