What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty WR's to keep (1 Viewer)

umma10

Footballguy
This is a 12 team league and I just took a team over since our co-worker bailed.

I have the following WR's

Cobb / M. Jones (DET) / Snead / Moncrief (We have to start 3 through-out the season)

I'm thinking of only keeping Cobb & Jones and throwing Snead & Moncrief back in hopes to get better WR's. My question is, do you think these two are worth keeping? I know you have no idea who is being kept and who is available (I would assume the top 55 WR's are being kept).

Thanks in advance!

You aren’t a regular poster, so before anyone jumps on you let me politely point you to the assistant coach forum for questions like this about your own fantasy team.

Also, keeper choices depend a lot on the cost to keep.  If you give up nothing, keep all of them.  If you give up your first picks for keepers, throw all of these back.  If the cost is based on draft round, we need that info to give good advice,

For what it is worth, I rank those guys Jones >> Cobb > Moncreif >> Snead

Users who are viewing this thread