What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Bears - NFC Wild Card - Henceforth Known as the Double Doink Game (3 Viewers)

So I've been hemming and hawing over this all week. Bears defense is hot this year. Mitchy T is playing well. They have dynamic runningbacks.

Eagles are also hot after coming off the mat from the New Orleans game. The key is the Eagles defense. They are the biggest reason for this turn around. Foles has  been running the offense more efficiently but the defense has got back to form after like 10 injuries. 

This is going to be a battle. Mistakes are going to be the key. I think the Eagles can find a way to make less mistakes than the Bears will having been here last year. 

Eagles 16 Bears 13

So I've been hemming and hawing over this all week. Bears defense is hot this year. Mitchy T is playing well. They have dynamic runningbacks.

Eagles are also hot after coming off the mat from the New Orleans game. The key is the Eagles defense. They are the biggest reason for this turn around. Foles has  been running the offense more efficiently but the defense has got back to form after like 10 injuries. 

This is going to be a battle. Mistakes are going to be the key. I think the Eagles can find a way to make less mistakes than the Bears will having been here last year. 

Eagles 16 Bears 13
I like the way you think. I got the under 41.5.

Philly hasn't played a defense this tough all year. The notion that they have nothing to lose also applies to Chicago imo since they are a very young team and have already far surpassed all expectations this year. I think the Bears roll 24-10 with Foles reverting back to early season form.

Philly hasn't played a defense this tough all year. The notion that they have nothing to lose also applies to Chicago imo since they are a very young team and have already far surpassed all expectations this year. I think the Bears roll 24-10 with Foles reverting back to early season form.
I really hate saying this but Dallas defense is pretty good and we played them twice

Not seeing an eagles win here.  Bears defense is going to be tough.  Just don’t see us doing enough and I think that the bears are generally underrated since this is their first year back.  Key for eagles will be getting pressure and still being able to contain the run.  If they can do that, then they will be in business.  We are healthier upfront, but I still can’t trust this secondary.

Still can’t believe we made the playoffs. 

This game will come down to what Mitch is made of. Chi D is going to hold us in check but Mitch will need to put up some points. If he chokes under the bright lights we’ve got a shot....if not we are in trouble. 

Still can’t believe we made the playoffs. 

This game will come down to what Mitch is made of. Chi D is going to hold us in check but Mitch will need to put up some points. If he chokes under the bright lights we’ve got a shot....if not we are in trouble. 
Nah. The Bears run game just got churning a few weeks ago. They'll play great D. Establish the run game. Mitch will be there to pick up key first downs and not turn the ball over. 

Some real good comedians in here.

Yo Bears fans, you see how this kid for the Ravens looks? That’s your guy a couple hours from now. Big **** Nick > Trubisky. Get the burglar mask. Long/Cox are gonna commit some breaking and entering!

Some real good comedians in here.

Yo Bears fans, you see how this kid for the Ravens looks? That’s your guy a couple hours from now. Big **** Nick > Trubisky. Get the burglar mask. Long/Cox are gonna commit some breaking and entering!
Eagles fans are the most delusional group of fans I've ever come across. 

Today's inactives for #DaBears:

11 Kevin White
64 Eric kush
69 Rashaad Coward
80 Trey Burton
83 Javon Wims
97 Nick Williams
99 Aaron Lynch

Says Chief Over Confidence.
Nah. Bears are just the better team overall by a good margin. Anything can happen, though. FTR, the Eagles were at the bottom of the list of first round opponents I wanted the Bears to face.  But might as well take down the defending Champs first. They don't really belong in the playoffs if they can't. 

Seumalo back from injury and starting at guard for eagles over wisniewski even though the latter has been good the past 3 games. Not thrilled about that.

no other serious inactives for eagles that were not expected.

Seumalo back from injury and starting at guard for eagles over wisniewski even though the latter has been good the past 3 games. Not thrilled about that.

no other serious inactives for eagles that were not expected.
Sal broke down how much better Isaac is in pass pro especially on the inside to help Peters. Gave me hope for this move. According to the next Gen stats, Wiz was really poor in this area. If I’m Chicago, I’m putting Mack against Peters and not Lane so hopefully this move works for us.

Sal broke down how much better Isaac is in pass pro especially on the inside to help Peters. Gave me hope for this move. According to the next Gen stats, Wiz was really poor in this area. If I’m Chicago, I’m putting Mack against Peters and not Lane so hopefully this move works for us.
They move Mack all over the line. 

These media guys.  Now, all of a sudden, the Eagles DL is better and has more depth than the Bears DL.  Huuuuhhhh?! 

Not to mention they're making the Bears offense about Mitch and not about Howard and Cohen. Do these guys watch a bit of film? Unbelievable 

These media guys.  Now, all of a sudden, the Eagles DL is better and has more depth than the Bears DL.  Huuuuhhhh?! 

Not to mention they're making the Bears offense about Mitch and not about Howard and Cohen. Do these guys watch a bit of film? Unbelievable 
Our run game has been horrible most of this year. I think this is all about Mitch too.

Our run game has been horrible most of this year. I think this is all about Mitch too.
You skipped the last month of the season.  Hurry and go watch those games before this game starts! The Bears running game controlled the offense. Geez man

Engelberg said:
Why the Eagles are even getting on the plane is beyond me. I agree with flap here they have absolutely no chance in this game. We're moving on!

Bear down!
:hifive:   Eagles 31 Bears 13

Users who are viewing this thread