What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles WR options (1 Viewer)

It is NOT in the FO mindset to sign big name FAs for 1 or 2 years
But we're not talking about big name FAs. We're talking about "band aid" guys, stop the bleeding guys. You can't confidently make a generalisation and then afterwards say, oh well, that doesn't count because it was the first year, or that doesn't count because he was there to tutor another player, or whatever. The statement is either true or not.
Agreed. How about Levon Kirkland and Dorsey Levens?

It is NOT in the FO mindset to sign big name FAs for 1 or 2 years
But we're not talking about big name FAs. We're talking about "band aid" guys, stop the bleeding guys. You can't confidently make a generalisation and then afterwards say, oh well, that doesn't count because it was the first year, or that doesn't count because he was there to tutor another player, or whatever. The statement is either true or not.
Agreed. How about Levon Kirkland and Dorsey Levens?
This whole discussion is about signing Moulds for "one or two years". Moulds will command a VERY large salary. Larger than Randle El, for example. The Kirkland signing was not a band aid either - they lost Trotter and needed a MLB. He just didn't pan out. Levens was a veteran minimum signing, replacement for an injured Buckhalter, not a target in Free Agency. I stand by my statement 100% that the Reid/Banner Eagles DO NOT sign big ticket Free Agents for 1 or 2 years.

I think bringing in a guy like Moulds would be a great move if they can sign him to a relatively cap mfriendly contract. He could serve as a short term #1wr, while guys like Lewis, and Brown mature into better recievers
He's too old. The Eagles don't sign "band-aid" free agents.
I beg to differ Antonio Freeman, Dorsey Levens, Thrash -- just naming a few.

I think bringing in a guy like Moulds would be a great move if they can sign him to a relatively cap mfriendly contract. He could serve as a short term #1wr, while guys like Lewis, and Brown mature into better recievers
:cry: Re-read the thread.

:cry: Re-read the thread.
Yeah I know im coming in late - responded to quick :shock: :shock: :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread