What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Elevated Accesss (1 Viewer)

timschochet

Footballguy
I heard about these guys on the news this morning:

This is a non profit airline of volunteer pilots. They will fly, at no charge, patients all across the USA who are in need of abortions, trans operations, or other procedures they can not obtain in their home states due to all the new restrictions.

Just when I get depressed at all of the cruelty out there these days, people like this show up and demonstrate true kindness. They’re amazing. I will be donating to them today.

If you want to kill your baby or mutilate your child, we're here to help! :thumbup:

that's a great motto to live by

what other free services donated by moral and ethical people for aiding in killing unborn babies might come about? time will tell ... and the horrible practice of killing unborns will be cheered wildly by the left :mad:

If you want to kill your baby or mutilate your child, we're here to help! :thumbup:

The last sentence Tim wrote. What?
The last sentence I wrote was “I will be donating to them today.”

Just when I get depressed at all of the cruelty out there these days, people like this show up and demonstrate true kindness. They’re amazing. I will be donating to them today.
That was my first sentence, not my last.

that's a great motto to live by

what other free services donated by moral and ethical people for aiding in killing unborn babies might come about? time will tell ... and the horrible practice of killing unborns will be cheered wildly by the left :mad:
While the practice of killing children in their classrooms will be generally ignored by the right. :mad:

This is a non profit airline of volunteer pilots. They will fly, at no charge, patients all across the USA who are in need of abortions, trans operations, or other procedures they can not obtain in their home states due to all the new restrictions.

Trans World Airlines making a comeback?

The last sentence Tim wrote. What?
The last sentence I wrote was “I will be donating to them today.”

That was my first sentence, not my last.

Ok. To the bolded....What?

Ok. To the bolded....What?

I think he means that people are donating their time and money (and aircrafts) to fly women from one state that don't allow the practice of abortion (killing an unborn in the womb to end the pregnancy) to states that do allow the practice

correct me if I'm wrong @timschochet

Oh I understand. I don't think abetting someone in killing their babies is an act of kindness.

I don't think this turned out the way the OP thought it would. All kinds of horrible and atrocious things have been done under the banner of Morality and Kindness™.

Don't be fooled: Good, moral people don't aid and abet killing babies and mutilating children.

I don't think this turned out the way the OP thought it would. All kinds of horrible and atrocious things have been done under the banner of Morality and Kindness™.

Don't be fooled: Good, moral people don't aid and abet killing babies and mutilating children.
I stand by what I wrote in the OP. I have always believed in organizations that help with women’s reproductive choices and with private sexual orientation decisions. It’s why I’ve supported Planned Parenthood for years. To me, a group of pilots and airline owners willing to devote their time to this, at no charge, is simply amazing. I find it worthy of support, and hope others will as well, which is why I started the thread.

Of course I did not expect that those who oppose abortion rights, and trans operations, would approve of this. Your comments and those of others that agree with you haven’t surprised me at all. But I will say, as a general rule, when those on your side continue to use terms such as “baby killers” and “mutilating children” it only causes you to lose further ground with the majority of the public which is unsympathetic to your positions on these issues.

I stand by what I wrote in the OP. I have always believed in organizations that help with women’s reproductive choices and with private sexual orientation decisions. It’s why I’ve supported Planned Parenthood for years. To me, a group of pilots and airline owners willing to devote their time to this, at no charge, is simply amazing. I find it worthy of support, and hope others will as well, which is why I started the thread.

Of course I did not expect that those who oppose abortion rights, and trans operations, would approve of this. Your comments and those of others that agree with you haven’t surprised me at all. But I will say, as a general rule, when those on your side continue to use terms such as “baby killers” and “mutilating children” it only causes you to lose further ground with the majority of the public which is unsympathetic to your positions on these issues.
Well framed Tim. Unreal how those same people get off criticizing and insulting anyone who doesn't fit their rigid mindset.

Yeah, that's fine if you think the NOBLE thing is donating their time without looking at what they're donating for. That's the problem - as long as you don't go further than that then you can talk all day about how great that is. Once people find out you're aiding and abetting truly atrocious actions - not so much.

I am pro choice.

Can't even imagine what kind of whacko volunteers to fly women to get abortions.

"Buckle up, let's go get rid of that baby bump"

Can't imagine paying to help other people get an abortion. There is wanting people to be able to make their own choices and then there is actively helping to pay for stranger's abortions.

Just weird.

Can't imagine paying to help other people get an abortion. There is wanting people to be able to make their own choices and then there is actively helping to pay for stranger's abortions.
Well let me try to explain. For years I gave money to Planned Parenthood so that poor women could afford to make that choice. I was also interested in helping middle class teenagers who were afraid to tell their parents and therefore didn’t have money- in some cases because the father was also the rapist.

But after Dobbs everything has changed. Now there are women all over this country denied access to what I personally believe is a constitutional right. Therefore I think that helping them escape the restrictions of their home states and get to a state where they can exercise that right is a worthy and noble goal.

Absolutely sick and disgusting. Liberals are better than this. This is not health care. It is castration and destruction. The whole gender ideology/agenda is based on lies. People who brainwash children with this non-sense need to be in prison.

Well let me try to explain. For years I gave money to Planned Parenthood so that poor women could afford to make that choice. I was also interested in helping middle class teenagers who were afraid to tell their parents and therefore didn’t have money- in some cases because the father was also the rapist.

But after Dobbs everything has changed. Now there are women all over this country denied access to what I personally believe is a constitutional right. Therefore I think that helping them escape the restrictions of their home states and get to a state where they can exercise that right is a worthy and noble goal.
I don't find donating to planned Parenthood weird. It is broad enough and they help out with a lot of other things.

But this is like writing in the memo on the check of your planned Parenthood donation "please use my donation only for abortions"

:goodposting:

Thank God people like Matt Walsh has exposed the money-grabbing groomers. He has exposed some of the shenanigans that happened at Vanderbilt.

1. Doctors advocating to bring gender care to their clinic by showing what a huge money-maker it is. Many clinics it is what keeps them in business.
2. Threatening doctors with dismissal if they should object to perform such surgeries.
3. Standards which simply confirm whatever a child says. No therapy to try to see if there are other issues going on.

For every 1 case that may be legitimate there are hundreds of cases where these sickos are just mutilating kids and subjecting them to a lifetime of issues. Absolutely disgusting.

This seems like a horribly inefficient use of resources.

This seems like a horribly inefficient use of resources.
So apparently the global warming thing only applies sometimes. Hello John Kerry....

Users who are viewing this thread