What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Embarassment of riches at DB (1 Viewer)

kupcho1

Footballguy
Went with R. Harrison and G. Wilson week 1. Worked out OKThinking about starting using M. Boulware home against ATL this week and putting Gibril on the bench (home against the Saints). I'll continue to start Harrison weekly, at least until I see a fork stuck between the 3 and the 7.Your thoughts?

Went with R. Harrison and G. Wilson week 1. Worked out OK

Thinking about starting using M. Boulware home against ATL this week and putting Gibril on the bench (home against the Saints).

I'll continue to start Harrison weekly, at least until I see a fork stuck between the 3 and the 7.

Your thoughts?
I would never bench G. Wilson. He is all over the field and always seems to get the big stats (fumble recovery, int, sacks, PD).

Me too, I have to decide between Gibril and Boulware this week. Boulware got more tackles+assists than Gibril in week #1. Gibril got the INT but that is less predictable. I would think Boulware has the better matchup this week. I am currently leaning towards Boulware. Vick turns the ball over frequently. The Falcons ran a lot. Gibril could pick off Brooks as well, it's a decent matchup, but not quite as good as the Falcons. Look at what the Eagles DBs did yesterday.

Harrison is a must start EVERY week, IMO. Both Boulware and Wilson are good, and I imagine that they'll probably have similar weeks over the course of the season. I pick one and stick with him, and try not to play the matchup too much. Both are solid.

Ed Reed, Adrian Wilson, Terrance Kiel, Dwight Smith, Thomas Davis.I can see right now that every week is going to be a hair-pulling experience on who to start. I don't have a natural feel for matchups with IDPs yet.Started Reed, Wilson, & Davis in week one - which left Kiel's 10 pts on my bench. I'm almost forced to start Reed at this point because of his big play ability, although he's spotty on the nuts & bolts stats. I'm wondering, though, if the Ravens new schemes will limit the amount of plays he makes. I'll start Wilson every week, regardless of who he plays. And if Sunday was any indication, Kiel may be headed toward automatic-start too.

I have these issues.. Gibril, Sean Jones (scrap) Dunta Robinson, M Boulware, nate clements and Polamalu, had to cut Rasheed Mathis before learning of Jones being benched..every week players Troy, Gibril, Boulware.... celemtts and robinson, possibly as flex

Users who are viewing this thread