What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ESPN "experts" Mock Draft (1 Viewer)

Anyone know what the scoring and starter requirements are for this league? I probably would've taken another RB with the 2.10/3.01 pick depending on the league setup.

Anyone know what the scoring and starter requirements are for this league? I probably would've taken another RB with the 2.10/3.01 pick depending on the league setup.
I was gonna ask the same questions.TO before RB2 seems like a bad idea to me too.Surprised only 4 teams went RB-RB. Again, I don't know the starting requirements and scoring. I also have never played in a 10 team league.

Not sure I would've taken 3 RB's in four rounds in a mock draft. Maybe in real life where I could trade with other teams, but in a mock I'd place some priority on my starters.That said, Griffin goes in the 4th round as a starter. Hmm.....

Assuming they have same requirements as regular espn ff league, starting roster=1qb, 1 rb, 2wr, 1rb/wr, 1te, 1k, 1d/st; 16 man rosters

Last edited by a moderator:
1 R. Moss, MIN WR 2 K. Barlow, SFO RB 3 B. Westbrook, PHI RB 4 E. George, DAL RB I hope they don;t pick starting lineups in this league. This is already a fantasy RBBC mess.

Did Eddie George really just get selected before Curtis Martin and Kevin Jones?Oh my...
REQ in last bost. Mistakes so far.:Faulk at number 8Team 1 not taking 2nd RB over TOMCnab going before hennry. Kevin Jones not going before Gerorge.

1 A. Green, GNB RB2 D. Davis, HOU RB3 H. Ward, PIT WR4 S. Smith, CAR WR5 K. Jones, DET RBScotty E having soild Draft. What a Gift in the 5th Round. (I see K. Jones as lat 3 or 4th)Only mistake in my book was Steve Smith over Mason.

41 players in, Curtis Martin and Kevin Jones are still in the Green ROom.COlin
Jones at 43, Martin at 44.I'll bet dollars to donuts those guys outperform those spots.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is nothing about this team that I like or that makes sense!1 M. Faulk, STL RB 2 R. Johnson, CIN RB 3 M. Hasselbeck, SEA QB 4 S. Moss, NYJ WR 5 C. Chambers, MIA WR Is he drafting like this? :bag: (Without eye-holes...)

Meanwhile, Team 5 is building a juggernaut (S Alexander, Culpepper, T Henry).
Boldin and D Jackson should suffice at WR ... Team 5 is looking strong....

I like Engel waiting on a QB -- and his three-deep pool of RBs.

AS shocking as this my sound I only see 2 or 3 teams that are in Trouble and only see 1 or 2 teams why ahead of the pack with Staring Requerments and Scoring.

I like Team 10 thus far.1 E. James, IND RB 2 F. Taylor, JAC RB 3 C. Johnson, CIN WR 4 T. Barber, NYG RB 5 M. Bulger, STL QB 6 J. Walker, GNB WR Next door neighbors Teams 8 & 9 are train wrecks, IMO 1 M. Faulk, STL RB 2 R. Johnson, CIN RB 3 M. Hasselbeck, SEA QB 4 S. Moss, NYJ WR 5 C. Chambers, MIA WR 6 K. Winslow, CLE TE 1 R. Moss, MIN WR 2 K. Barlow, SFO RB 3 B. Westbrook, PHI RB 4 E. George, DAL RB 5 J. Shockey, NYG TE 6 A. Johnson, HOU WR

Meanwhile, Team 5 is building a juggernaut (S Alexander, Culpepper, T Henry).
Boldin and D Jackson should suffice at WR ... Team 5 is looking strong....

I like Engel waiting on a QB -- and his three-deep pool of RBs.
Interesting...Travis Henry owner selects DeShaun Foster ahead of McGahee. I faced this same decision earlier in the week, and went with the handcuffs.

Engel must be loving this draft. 4 NFL starting RBs in six rounds - including one in the 5th and 6th rounds.

Team 8 goes Winslow?

Aardball, I was thinking the same thing about team 5. I am personally high on Foster, though.

Engel must be loving this draft. 4 NFL starting RBs in six rounds - including one in the 5th and 6th rounds.
Banger, good call. I think Engel's team has moved into the lead.

Users who are viewing this thread