What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ESPN stat Correction - Carolina Defense (1 Viewer)

Insein

Footballguy
Anyone else that uses ESPN see their score drop this morning? I was down 11 when last I checked at 1am. This morning I'm down 17. Carolina Defense lost 6 points over night. How does that happen?

Anyone else that uses ESPN see their score drop this morning? I was down 11 when last I checked at 1am. This morning I'm down 17. Carolina Defense lost 6 points over night. How does that happen?
it used to happen way more frequently on ESPN. Last few years i've noticed it hasnt happened nearly as often as it used to. check the math/stats, but the correct score is likely true

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously nothing I can do. I just don't get how the scoring can be that far off. It's like they either took a TD away (which they didn't) or added another 150 yards against (possible I don't quite remember where it was at).

I'm not sure but I know in the past CBS used to double credit D/ST TDs during the live scoring and correct it afterwards.

I won by 1.8 points last night.

Woke up to a loss because of the 6 point change and I cant find anything that says why or what.

Probably a mistake that will get corrected. They scored a td on that punt that was fumbled by the Giants into the endzone.

RT Sports gave credit right away, took it away for a while, but then returned it again. I'm sure ESPN will fix it. 

Users who are viewing this thread