What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ESPYs thread (1 Viewer)

Howard just got put on blast :lmao:

ETA: Very solid monologue by Hamm. Nothing off limits. Funniest one since Lance Armstrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tuned in to see Jon Hamm :wub: and ended up watching a fair amount. I agree the Robin Roberts segment was great. The comedy parts not- so-much. Though I did laugh when the replacement ref said he may be in line for new gig as Jets QB.

Mystery Achiever said:
I tuned in to see Jon Hamm :wub: and ended up watching a fair amount. I agree the Robin Roberts segment was great. The comedy parts not- so-much. Though I did laugh when the replacement ref said he may be in line for new gig as Jets QB.
The skits were terrible. Hamm was hilarious to start. I love when guys leave nothing off the table.

But best part are just the stories where sports meets life. Jack Hoffman, Robin Roberts, Team Hoyt and anytime Jimmy V is mentioned. Big fan of the athletes reading his speech even if Kaepernick stuck out like a sore thumb.

Oceans 11 on AMC. Much better. Also watched Norm McDonald's 1998 monologue on Deadspin. So uncomfortably funny.

I am flipping. I enjoy the best plays..tillman award and Jimmy v stuff
I didn't realize they still did the best plays. That used to be the best back in the 90s...watching Sportscenter every morning, and seeing which "best play of..." would be shown to vote on. I'm guessing it's partially because I was younger, and also because highlights weren't readily available like they are now, but that was always something my buddies and I would look forward to and talk about in school. While reading the article linked below, I was thinking they should go back to those daily highlight packages.

http://deadspin.com/the-espys-are-a-colossal-waste-of-money-814222548

Users who are viewing this thread