What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Euro Soccer Survivor *** Nine months and we finish in a draw? Classic soccer (1 Viewer)

New rule*******************************

In the final week, you have to pick a winning team form ONLY the teams in the bottom three of their respective leagues 

Should be fun

The run off portion should be MLS. 4serious.

Next year implement my idea that once you take a loss in a league you can no longer pick from that league. Gives it a truer survivor feel.

Up to the players left imo :thumbup:

I'll stay involved for picks if you guys want
I appreciate your efforts, The Gator, but to be honest, I want this thing to be done and over with.  At this point it would suck to have run for like 9 months and not get a dime, so perhaps next year we can tweak it a bit (I do like Sebowski's suggestion of lose in a league, lose the right to pick in it), to maybe knock people out faster.

Full props to Jmon and Capella, to pick like 40 games and only lose 2 is pretty impressive :clap:

Obviously just my vote, but I am going to be out of town here for a few weeks soon.  

I appreciate your efforts, The Gator, but to be honest, I want this thing to be done and over with.  At this point it would suck to have run for like 9 months and not get a dime, so perhaps next year we can tweak it a bit (I do like Sebowski's suggestion of lose in a league, lose the right to pick in it), to maybe knock people out faster.

Full props to Jmon and Capella, to pick like 40 games and only lose 2 is pretty impressive :clap:

Obviously just my vote, but I am going to be out of town here for a few weeks soon.  
We all have to agree to it, so just chop the pot. 

Very impressive. :hifive:  

Also, thanks for the invite, even if you did just figure I was an easy mark to goose the pot. The money is going to a local dog rescue. :thumbup:   

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread