What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Europeans (or honorary ones) wanted for Ryder Cup themed startup league (1 Viewer)

MattTaylor

Footballguy
Europeans needed for a Ryder Cup-theme startup. 16team, sflex and TE premium, non-contract, non-idp with 25 man rosters (plus 5 x IR and 5 x TS) hosted on MFL with $70 buy-in.

League includes some quirky features:
* Redraft entire team every 2 years in line with the biennial nature of the Ryder Cup
* Teams can win "Captain's Picks" to have keepers beyond the 2-year period
* Schedule to reflect the real Ryder Cup with foursomes and fourballs where you are paired with another member of Team Europe to face off against 2 Americans (also singles matchups)
* Cash prize split between Team Competition and Individual Competition
* Collusion between teammates is encouraged to win the team competition!
* Draft to determine the golfer you play as followed by startup auction and then annual rookie auction

Full byelaws at:
https://www71.myfantasyleague.com/2020/home/19161#2

Will have custom graphics designed by me the Commish.

I'm a very experienced Commish and the league is so far made up of owners in several of my leagues so should run smoothly. GroupMe for what is likely to be a very active chat.

Come help us beat the Americans at their own game!

Email matthew.taylor113@gmail.com if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking. With europeans thin on the ground will consider non-europeans provided they are happy to root against the US.

Users who are viewing this thread