What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FA ROS Value: Davis, Riddick, Smallwood, Tolbert (1 Viewer)

abosweiler

Footballguy
PPR. I have one bench spot available and need help filling it.  Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 2FLEX, 1TE.  Below is roster:

QB: Wilson, Watson

RB: McCoy, Buck, DHenry

WR: Hopkins, Cooper, Benjamin, Thielen

TE: Kelce, ASJ

I am set with backups at all positions, RB being my weakest.  I typically start 2 WRs in my flex any given week (with no byes).  What is the best pickup for me in FA to fill last bench spot:

1. Handcuff McCoy with Tolbert (backup my stud RB, but even named starter, Tolbert not guaranteed to be as productive or used the same way)

2. Roster 1 of: Riddick, Smallwood, Dion Lewis, Rob Kelley (worried about Buck becoming non-existent when Woodhead returns possibly Week 11)

3. Take flier on Corey Davis (should return to Titans #1 WR in week 9.  If productive, could trade him, Cooper, Benjamin, or Thielen for decent RB2)

4.  Try to trade away Coop, Benji, or Thielen anyway for a RB2 and use ASJ in flex

Thanks for help and WHIR!

I would take flier on Corey Davis and see what you can get for Cooper or Benjamin at RB. I would also actually try and trade one of your QBs to be honest. Why you are rostering two highly valuable QBs, when you only play one, and could sell one for other help at other positions, I have no idea. Both QBs have had their bye weeks so unless you're trying to stream them (these aren't the type of guys you stream week to week), then it makes sense to trade one of them. That way you can keep your WR depth and bolster your RB group. You could also trade ASJ to a TE-needy team. There is bound to be one with this season's TE group. It's grade to have back-ups and the comfort of having that insurance but is that really warranted (depending on your record)?

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/761993-do-i-make-this-trade/

I would take flier on Corey Davis and see what you can get for Cooper or Benjamin at RB. I would also actually try and trade one of your QBs to be honest. Why you are rostering two highly valuable QBs, when you only play one, and could sell one for other help at other positions, I have no idea. Both QBs have had their bye weeks so unless you're trying to stream them (these aren't the type of guys you stream week to week), then it makes sense to trade one of them. That way you can keep your WR depth and bolster your RB group. You could also trade ASJ to a TE-needy team. There is bound to be one with this season's TE group. It's grade to have back-ups and the comfort of having that insurance but is that really warranted (depending on your record)?

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/761993-do-i-make-this-trade/
It is a 10-team league with only 4 bench spots and not many people keep backups.  The guy who lost Rodgers picked up Matt Ryan on waivers, and someone last week picked up Jimmy Graham on waivers.  All that to say I have tried to dangle Watson or Wilson out there, but no takers.  Same on ASJ.

Wow, if those types of guys are on waivers and benches are that small, that probably makes it tough to trade with such quality on the bench. Your best bet then might be to try and sell high on Cooper and see what you can get in return.

Users who are viewing this thread