What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FantasyScore Staff Sunday Cash Plays Week 12 (1 Viewer)

Andrew Garda

Happy Post-Thanksgiving! Hopefully you’ve finally shaken off the last of your tryptophan coma (which I have heard is actually a myth but don’t tell my family) and are ready for some Sunday football.

Thursday’s games went pretty much as expected, save for the Packers game which went how we should have expected it given how shaky that team has been the last month or so.

The staff is here as always with their picks for Sunday’s games at FantasyScore, and we’ve put together some thoughts to help you sift through what they’re doing.

As usual, subscribers can check out the full lineups here.

Staff Trends

Upside Quarterbacks

[SIZE=10pt]We all know that the New Orleans Saints have been getting into shootouts and with DeAndre Hopkins as he lead receiver, our hopes are high that those two things combine for a massive day for Brian Hoyer. At the very worst, he should be able to more than recoup his value due to a pretty low price. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Meanwhile Josh McCown has been decent as a starter when healthy and has a good matchup against a battered Baltimore defense. You could potentially double him with either Travis Benjamin or Gary Barnidge, the latter of which was something one of the two staff members did.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Both are cheap, good options and probably low-percentage ownership.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Draughn Zone[/SIZE]

It was interesting to see Shaun Draughn in two lineups. He’s in mine because he has a full load of carries, is cheap and allowed me to load up in other areas. Chad Parsons did it also, pairing him with Alfred Blue so he could stack up Antonio Brown, Julio Jones and DeAndre Hopkins along with Rob Gronkowski.

Draughn has some upside even in a tough matchup and he can catch passes as well. While he struggled at times against Seattle, he also showed some nice flashes that he can excel in the zone blocking scheme. He’s not going to be an All-Pro back but he doesn’t need to be at his price.

Lots of Hopkins

Every had DeAndre Hopkins in their lineups and it’s safe to say he will be heavily owned in all formats pretty much at every Daily Fantasy site. In cash lineups, that makes him someone you want to have, especially since he is more than likely going to produce again this weekend.

Diamonds in the Rough

Hoyer, McCown and Draughn are the big ones but Kamar Aiken is worth the risk at $5200. I say risk because he has that Matt Schaub problem—in other words, Matt Schaub is his quarterback and that’s a problem. He’s the lead receiver there now though, so he will get targets and Cleveland’s defense is so-so and should allow for some points.

Tyler Lockett was also added to the lineups of several staff members, and his $2000 is worth the risk. He looked good last weekend, but I’d like the play better if Doug Baldwin were completely out. Still, he doesn’t need to do much to reach his value this week and I think he will produce against Pittsburgh.

Hello!

I've been a subscriber for a decade, but I just want to tell you I love the interactive charts and other analysis you provide. We know Fantasy Score isn't nearly as big as the other players, but I'm glad you cover them.

And wow, am I glad this week: My first time playing DFS on that site, and I finished 1st of 70 in the "Go for 2 GPP" to snag $500, and used the same line up to finish 1st of 300 to win "TheHuddle.com GPP" and get another $450. Plus, this same lineup also lineup got me one of the 105 Golden Tickets for the week 16 final:

Wilson
Coleman
Draughn
Baldwin
Decker

Hopkins
Gronkowski
Peterson
Chiefs

Oh, and I entered a very similar lineup in the DraftKings Millionare Maker, and finished 42nd out of 270k + teams. That was good for another $3500, plus I used that lineup for a couple other contest, and got $1000 and $500 out of them.

So yeah. at least a $5,950 weekend on $55 of investments. I can't believe I went to work today!

Again, thanks. You keep providing premium content, I'll keep subscribing.

Nice work Coolerheads! All those bad weeks can be erased by a single good week and that $55 investment certainly paid off for you. Best of luck the rest of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread