What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fast Trivia (1 Viewer)

Rice and Jackson?

ETA - Just looked, Rice was a given, not who I expected for the other.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say Rice and Hightower...since Hightower had 12 receptions in week one. I'm in all ppr leagues, and he scored over 10 pts all weeks but I think 3.

Ray Rice for sure, the other I think may be Addai, seem to remember him doing surprisingly well in my ppr league & since he's not getting much on the ground....

Rice is pretty easy.

I am pretty sure Matt Forte was a lot less of a bust in the catches department than most people realize. It could be him.

I know it's not Gore- he would have gotten it if he hadn't missed three games. Gotta be Hightower.

Follow up trivia: Only four RB's had an avg of over 10 yards per reception. Name them.
I'll take the easy 2 - Sproles and Chris Johnson; others Rice and Fred Jackson?
Sproles and CJ are correct. The other two may surprise some people.
Peterson, I think is the other.And I remember hearing that K Smith was having a solid YPC year, so I'll guess him, too.
I agree with both of those picks

Follow up trivia: Only four RB's had an avg of over 10 yards per reception. Name them.
I'll take the easy 2 - Sproles and Chris Johnson; others Rice and Fred Jackson?
Sproles and CJ are correct. The other two may surprise some people.
Peterson, I think is the other.And I remember hearing that K Smith was having a solid YPC year, so I'll guess him, too.
I agree with both of those picks
Peterson doesn't surprise me at all nor should he surprise anyone. Smith does.

Users who are viewing this thread