What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG draft tools (1 Viewer)

LokiKx

Footballguy
How many of the subscription tools are web based? I've seen the DD at one of my drafts but it seems to be an app for the PC only from what I was told. It would be really cool if you guys could get everything to be web based in flash or Java so it would be device independent. I have a few Mac pros and a mac book I would love to run it on.

there are virtual Windows OS programs that run on your Mac. Use Boot Camp which is installed on your Mac and runs Windows programs -- the catch is that you have to power down Mac OS in order to run Bootcamp.

I use VMWare Fusion ($80) which lets you run Windows on top of your Mac OS. That's how I use DD and all the other FBG tools.

Last edited by a moderator:
there are virtual Windows OS programs that run on your Mac. Use Boot Camp which is installed on your Mac and runs Windows programs -- the catch is that you have to power down Mac OS in order to run Bootcamp.I use VMWare Fusion ($80) which lets you run Windows on top of your Mac OS. That's how I use DD and all the other FBG tools.
As a Mac user at work, I also recommend VMWare Fusion.

there are virtual Windows OS programs that run on your Mac. Use Boot Camp which is installed on your Mac and runs Windows programs -- the catch is that you have to power down Mac OS in order to run Bootcamp.I use VMWare Fusion ($80) which lets you run Windows on top of your Mac OS. That's how I use DD and all the other FBG tools.
I've never wanted to spend the money but maybe that's the way to go.

and unfortunately if you don't have a Windows license you'll have to buy that one too. :unsure: I was lucky to still have my Windows XP disk from my old laptop that I got rid of when I got the Mac.

Sammy Traveller said:
and unfortunately if you don't have a Windows license you'll have to buy that one too. :( I was lucky to still have my Windows XP disk from my old laptop that I got rid of when I got the Mac.
Yeah. It would be really nice to consume all the content on FBB with which ever platform I had at the moment.

Perhaps you could look into using VirtualBox by Sun. It is free (of course you still need to have a Windows license). I am a Linux user and use VirtualBox whenever I am forced to do something related to Windows. I have used Windows 2000 through Windows 7 as "guest" operating systems on VirtualBox

Users who are viewing this thread