What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

fbg idp rankings (1 Viewer)

Courtney Watson 16, Lance Briggs 67?Nick Collins 8, Bryan Scott 53?Please, someone tell me i am not crazy, but that seems WAY off.Yes, this is a WDIS, i had no questions about starting Briggs and Scott, and even if FBG rankings were close i would just stick with that, but :eek: .

No, I think Gold is going to tear it up this weekend. Remember, he is playing weak side LB, not strong side like he did in Tampa.

No, I think Gold is going to tear it up this weekend. Remember, he is playing weak side LB, not strong side like he did in Tampa.
well, i am starting him over DJ Williams and Derek Smith, so i hope you are right. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, Ian Gold at 8? does anyone thinks that is a bit too high, or is it just me?
I'm baffled by Glenn Earl with 5 solos and 2 assists, and CC Brown not even listed, despite the fact that Brown has been named the starter and Earl is on the bench.

Also, Ian Gold at 8? does anyone thinks that is a bit too high, or is it just me?
I'm baffled by Glenn Earl with 5 solos and 2 assists, and CC Brown not even listed, despite the fact that Brown has been named the starter and Earl is on the bench.
Same with Tim Johnson ranked and Kirk Morrison not, plus a few other things like that have me a bit concerned.

Same with Tim Johnson ranked and Kirk Morrison not, plus a few other things like that have me a bit concerned.
Actually, the Morrison thing reassures me... reassures me that FBGs have it wrong. See, I dropped Glenn Earl for Kevin Kaesviharn this week, so I kinda WANT them to wrong.

I agree: The rankings are off. They also have not dealt with some player changes, such as Earl being benched.

Users who are viewing this thread