What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG Projections (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
@Joe Bryant

Problems?

Tremblay projections for receiving TDs at zero for Elliot, Etn, walker, etc

Freemen has Elliot catching a pass but zero rushing yards. His RB receiving tds look like Tremblays.

@Joe Bryant

Problems?

Freemen has Elliot catching a pass but zero rushing yards. His RB receiving tds look like Tremblays.
I think those receiving TDs are probably correct. Even the pass catching rb's have 0.10 or 0.20 receiving tds.
Freeman's Zeke rushing projections are definitely missing though. But all the pass catching td's I think are accurate.

@Joe Bryant

Problems?

I think those receiving TDs are probably correct. Even the pass catching rb's have 0.10 or 0.20 receiving tds.
Freeman's Zeke rushing projections are definitely missing though. But all the pass catching td's I think are accurate.
Don’t think so. Looks like it’s fixed now though

Thanks. It sometimes takes a bit to get them sorted this early in the week. And of course, they'll often change dramatically as the week goes on.

@Joe Bryant

I'm seeing another error.

Succop is projected at 1.75 XP attempts consensus.

Brady 1.97 TDs plus .1 rush TDs.
Fournette and White .5 TDs.
Tampa D .25 TDs.

That's 2.75 TDs. Tampa has attempted 0.4 two pt conversions per game this year. That should put Succop at 2.45 XP attempts rather than 1.75 or the projection is off by 40% off.

@Joe Bryant

Tampa D .25 TDs.

That's 2.75 TDs. Tampa has attempted 0.4 two pt conversions per game this year. That should put Succop at 2.45 XP attempts rather than 1.75 or the projection is off by 40% off.
Thanks. We'll tweak.

@Deamon

Seems picky but if you play dfs a point is usually the difference between a double up and a big payday. The point wasn't the kicker projection, it was that the TD projections look low. I would assume that is all supposed to tie together. For example if the Tampa WR/RB/TE are projected for 330 yards then the Tampa passers should also be projected at that number.

Also of note, every QB projection was low this weekend. That has been a trend recently for the playoffs. Seems like half the playoffs QBs post 30-50 points.

@Joe Bryant

Tampa D .25 TDs.

These are two different consensuses so they're generally not going to be the same.

Extra point attempts are projected by Gray and Tremblay.

Offensive touchdowns are projected by Bloom, Freeman, Tremblay, and Wood.

The first group's consensus often won't match the second group's consensus. (Similarly, while Bloom, Freeman, Tremblay, and Wood might each be consistent, individually, at matching projected passing production with receiving production for a given team, it might be the case that Bloom & Freeman's passing projections will exceed Tremblay & Wood's receiving projections. Same phenomenon as with the extra points.)

Users who are viewing this thread