What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBGs track their wives’ cars and check their oil (3 Viewers)

I thought about posting something on her Facebook wall like “Honey this is a private message I think. Love you!”

But that’s childish. 

I've done innocent things on facebook before with my exes. I even added an ex as a friend that I didn't mean to because I fat-thumbed the phone. 

No biggie, don't sweat it.  

I did not, however, share weird pictures of dogs and call them private. That's a little odd. I also never emoted in a way that had me cutting ourselves over our break-up. Come to think of it, this is a little odd. Sorry, Otis.  

I've done innocent things on facebook before with my exes. I even added an ex as a friend that I didn't mean to because I fat-thumbed the phone. 

No biggie, don't sweat it.  

I did not, however, share weird pictures of dogs and call them private. That's a little odd. I also never emoted in a way that had me cutting ourselves over our break-up. Come to think of it, this is a little odd. Sorry, Otis.  
OOF

Whatever, who cares what they’re doing. I’m drinking scotch and watching this Churchill move. Gary Oldman should get all the oscars. All of them.  

:shrug:

As further backstory, the villain here did not handle the breakup and sudden attachment of Mrs O to O very well. Lots of very emo stuff like stumbling around at night with razorblades threatening to cut himself. He later messaged me about it and apologized about the whole thing and blamed it on the fact that his mom died tragically when he was young. I told him he’s a dbag and to go away. 
So Rok dated your wife before you met her? I'd be pissed too. 

Why in the world is your wife of nine years with multiple kids still friends with and ex?  That seems more odd than him posting weird chit.  

Why in the world is your wife of nine years with multiple kids still friends with and ex?  That seems more odd than him posting weird chit.  
My wife of decades befriended an ex on Facebook.  Mostly because every couple years he has a Facebook breakup where the woman uses his Facebook page to post that he cheated on her and she’s turning off his phone, which she pays for, and leaving his stuff on the curb. And she finds it funny. 

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife of decades befriended an ex on Facebook.  Mostly because every couple years he has a Facebook breakup where the woman uses his Facebook page to post that he cheated on her and she’s turning off his phone, which she pays for, and leaving his stuff on the curb. And she finds it funny. 
I found that funny, too.  :lmao:

5 years ago A girl I used to date when I was 22 posted on my wall at 2:30 in the morning one night.  "to sleep with you again is on my bucket list"   I did nothing yet it caused a huge fight between my wife and I..then my daughters saw it as well.  It was a mess.

Last edited by a moderator:
She recently got some amazing boudoir pics done for me. Should I FB message a couple to him with something like “sorry brah, you lose”?

of course if she’s with him right now, that could backfire. 

She recently got some amazing boudoir pics done for me. Should I FB message a couple to him with something like “sorry brah, you lose”?

of course if she’s with him right now, that could backfire. 
No

Users who are viewing this thread