What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBGs WILL take over Day 2 of the Draft (1 Viewer)

So what was the deal with tix?
They gave them out at 6 am, made the folks wait all night. We got some great footage of the line this morning that we hope to get up by the end of the night.
Do you mean the people waiting out on Friday night had to wait til Saturday 6:00AM to get tix for day 1?
Um, yeah. Anyone that would do that would have to be a total lunatic. :no:
Are you serious??People spent the whole Friday night on line.Got tix at 6AMThen had to get back on line to enter in, at what 8AM on Saturday???

They gave them out at 6 am, made the folks wait all night. We got some great footage of the line this morning that we hope to get up by the end of the night.
Do you mean the people waiting out on Friday night had to wait til Saturday 6:00AM to get tix for day 1?
Um, yeah. Anyone that would do that would have to be a total lunatic. :headbang:
Are you serious??People spent the whole Friday night on line.Got tix at 6AMThen had to get back on line to enter in, at what 8AM on Saturday???
6:30 am actually. And had to be back around 10.

Hey, I'm looking for pics of Brady Quinn from the green room, including pics of his chick. A pic of his face when Ginn was drafted would be a major plus. Anyone have any ideas? I need it for something I'm working on tonight. Much thanks in advance!

GroveDiesel said:
comfortably numb said:
GroveDiesel said:
Um, yeah. Anyone that would do that would have to be a total lunatic. :shrug:
6:30 am actually. And had to be back around 10.
THAT IS JUST NUTS!!!I think I am glad aI didn't go wait online now Friday night

Hey, I'm looking for pics of Brady Quinn from the green room, including pics of his chick. A pic of his face when Ginn was drafted would be a major plus. Anyone have any ideas? I need it for something I'm working on tonight. Much thanks in advance!
:football:

GroveDiesel said:
Um, yeah. Anyone that would do that would have to be a total lunatic. :hophead:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: GB, you owe me a solid picture.pasquino@footballguys.comTIA.

Users who are viewing this thread