What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Felix Jones says he'll be ready for Washington (1 Viewer)

TheBradyBunch

Footballguy
Contrary to Rotoworld's report about Felix being "Very Questionable" for week 11 because he sat out practice today, it appears that Felix will be a go for Washington according to the Star-Telegram:

Felix says he'll be ready for Redskins

Cowboys rookie running back Felix Jones was supposed to return to practice today. Instead, he was held out again but says he will practice the rest of the week and play Sunday night at Washington.

Felix said he was given an extra day to rehabilitate his left hamstring, which he pulled Oct. 12 at Arizona. The team did not practice in pads and Felix was the only player to miss. Felix said it's been tough for him to sit back and watch after his great start to the season.

"I've been waiting for a long time for this," Jones said.

- Rick Herrin

Posted at 02:26 PM |

Contrary to Rotoworld's report about Felix being "Very Questionable" for week 11 because he sat out practice today, it appears that Felix will be a go for Washington according to the Star-Telegram:

Cowboys rookie running back Felix Jones was supposed to return to practice today. Instead, he was held out again but says he will practice the rest of the week and play Sunday night at Washington.

Felix said he was given an extra day to rehabilitate his left hamstring, which he pulled Oct. 12 at Arizona. The team did not practice in pads and Felix was the only player to miss. Felix said it's been tough for him to sit back and watch after his great start to the season.

- Rick Herrin

Value in week 11 vs. the Skins? Thoughts on touches?

- Rick Herrin

Value in week 11 vs. the Skins? Thoughts on touches?
Too early to tell and I probably wouldn't start him this week regardless. If totally healthy I would expect to see him get a large increase in touches but I would still be shocked to see numbers over 10 carries +5 receptions. He is an explosive player and could do alot with it but it is too much risk for me.

I'm not ready to jump on him just yet either, but I do expect him to get an increase in touches at some point.

to get back on the pace that switz set for touches this season, he'll need about 50 this week.

KFFL) Brian Davis, of The Dallas Morning News, reports Dallas Cowboys RB Felix Jones (hamstring) said he could have practice Monday, Nov. 10, but believes he will practice Wednesday, Nov. 12. Yeah, I felt like I could have, but rest is more important. I feel like Wednesday I will be out there ready to go, and I'm feeling good," Jones said.

Users who are viewing this thread