What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**FFA POKER** (1 Viewer)

All you pros out at the wsop? Anyone want to drum up some action on stars again?

When was the last "house" game here with the FFA?  I won a bunch (not really, padding my ego but basically broke even) and want to do it again.

I'd be in.  I've only played on Stars.  It would be fun to get a game going at least monthly again.

im interested.  how much do you guys play for?

i could probably be in for this

@kutta

@gianmarco

@Mr.Pack

Depending on time and length of time, I'm in.

colour me interested 

Thanks for tagging me GB, completely missed it. I'll keep checking back

I would be in on some poker. What are the details? 

bump, maybe a game tonight in case the boards never come back :oldunsure:
@kutta @cheese @Nipsey  PLEASE TAG ANTONE ELSE THAT USE TO PLAY. THANKS

I have set up TWO GAMES for tonight in the olf FBG room (club) on Poker Stars

9pm ET -  No Limit Holdem -  10k starting chips.  10 minute levels.   20 minute late reg.

10:30pm ET -  POT LIMIT OMAHA HI/LO 8 or better..   10k chips, 10 min levels, 20 min late reg.

@UniAlias is the Club Manager of the Poker Stars group.  He is the only one that can get you in club if you are not already in it.

$20 entry fee for each event.  Top 15% paid prizes per Stars payout structure found on the "structure" tab.
Venmo/paypal will be provided when you enter the game to play. You are expected to pay at that moment.

One entry only.  No rebuys or add ons.

Users who are viewing this thread