What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (5 Viewers)

I'm still trying to comprehend how that happened. Not even mad, just in shock.
What's funny is I'm not even mad, either. I just sat there, knowing it was going to happen, and laughed. I really did not get pissed at all. The only thing I'm pissed about is that CMU didn't win. WKU did not deserve to win after how they finished. At all.

I think like most here, gambling is more about the competition than it is about the money. That game was handicapped correctly, but the beauty and unpredictable nature of sports took over. I won't forget this though.

That was the opposite of the Maryland/ncstate game a few years back

OK eff it... On to Rice. Had a bad weekend over Thanksgiving and Christmas is turning out not so good either... Just happy I did not unload on wky and played it for 1 unit....

Are we still looking good with C.J. Mosely winning defensive rookie of the yr? Last report from goo sounded like we were but that was a few weeks ago.
I think so. 84 solos, 41 asst, 3 sacks, 2 INTs, and 8 PDs looks like a great year.

Chris Borland could pose a threat, but he just went on IR and barely played in the first 6 games. So, in half a season his numbers were incredible:

82 solos, 21 asst, 1 sack, 2 INTs

Aaron Donald put up 7 sacks over 9 games and is another consideration.

Anthony Barr was on fire early on, but faded late and will miss the last 4 games.

Ha-ha Clinton Dix was solid for the Packers, but didn't make many big plays.

Khalil Mack grades out as one of the best linebackers in the league according to PFF, but his raw numbers (57/16 with 4 sacks and 1 FF) don't really jump out at voters.

None of the rookie CBs really separated themselves this year.
All I'm hearing and reading about is Donald. There seems to be more Mack chatter than Mosley. Hate the fact that Donald seemingly picked up half his sacks in garbage time. Looking at the numbers, I have no clue how Mack could be voted over Mosley. If Carr gets penalized for being on a losing team, why doesn't Mack, and Donald for that matter? To me, Mosley quarterbacking a solid, playoff caliber D should win over Donald and a sub .500 team all day. Hype on Mosley is a little quiet for my liking, as his production has kinda slipped (I know he's got a bad knee and wrist, he's been wearing a cast). Donald's 0 last week helped. I honestly think it could come down to the final week. If Donald gets 2 sacks and ends with DD, he probably wins. If he's absent again, I like Mosley. A signature moment for Mosley, scoop and score, pick 6 or something would be huge. Even double digit tackles would be huge.

I'm still trying to comprehend how that happened. Not even mad, just in shock.
What's funny is I'm not even mad, either. I just sat there, knowing it was going to happen, and laughed. I really did not get pissed at all. The only thing I'm pissed about is that CMU didn't win. WKU did not deserve to win after how they finished. At all.
yep same thing. Wish they would have lost. Awful play call for two point conversion

[scrolling]***Fresno State has 71% chance of losing to Rice, according to BRONG's Mountain West Instincts Index***[/scrolling]
Wanna meetup at the Derby this spring? Planning to meet 20 of my closest i-friends there and would be great to watch bet the ponies with you again.
If I'm on the mainland, sure. Never been, always really wanted to. But, needs to be serious hookups involved. The Derby is a mass of humanity nightmare that I am not willing to deal with at my advanced age.
If I were to try and think of someone who have the best chance of getting hookups, it would probably be you.

I'll ask around.

What do you mean by hookups? A box? a seat? a fancy hat? coke & strippers?

With my own advance age and objection to humanity in general, I think I probably want the same stuff you will. Let's define it and see if we can buy it.

Wow - just saw a text message from some pals.... Wow wow wow....

Makes sense though, 110% of the money was on WKU
All my buds were on WKU...one guy asked for his account to be closed
In my college leauge we do a bowl pick em to determine draft order the following year. As far as college football goes these guys know their stuff. All 14 of us had WKU and most of us for serious points. When they got up by 21 The texts were flying about how we all should have put $1K on the game and about how smart we all are, def know more than Vegas......

Lol...

I thought Fresno had a good offense? Maybe I am a few years behind. This game sucks, they may not score a TD. Im quitting again havent won a game since the 20th

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Fresno had a good offense? Maybe I am a few years behind. This game sucks, they may not score a TD. Im quitting again havent won a game since the 20th
As good as you are with props, why bother betting anything else? A wise man once told me to stick with your strengths.

(My strength is tailing everyone else).

As good as you are with props, why bother betting anything else? A wise man once told me to stick with your strengths.

(My strength is tailing everyone else).
Don't sell yourself short, nobody calls an over like you.

I love you morons

Ref

RN

Swirv

Danlamb

Rude

TF

Tonydead

Rex the gay sailor (NTTATWWT)

Saw

Goo

Rude

Arby

Truck

Nugs

Small Penis Jack

Bender

BRONG

Angry Beav

Mo

Optionmav

Lump

Derek

Cumnumb

Trey3

facook

Clorax

Getzlaf

Plorfu

My main man Quinn

People I don't love:

Guy who posts his plays after the game is over

Frosty

Pickle Chips

Last edited by a moderator:
Solid list Dr. Frosty ain't a bad guy until Conferance play starts.

Can't wait for the morning to start cooking. I got a full size pork shoulder already in crock pot #1. I got a 14 lb turkey ready to put in the oven. I have a gallon of New England clam Chowdah for crock #2 with a half pound of scallops shrimp and bacon to be added in. Beffy logs, stuffed mushrooms mozzarella sticks..... 25 people coming to the house better be hungry.

Merry Christmas Men.

Can't wait for the morning to start cooking. I got a full size pork shoulder already in crock pot #1. I got a 14 lb turkey ready to put in the oven. I have a gallon of New England clam Chowdah for crock #2 with a half pound of scallops shrimp and bacon to be added in. Beffy logs, stuffed mushrooms mozzarella sticks..... 25 people coming to the house better be hungry.

Merry Christmas Men.
Frosty is probably my favorite FBG, but don't tell him because he's a jellycock

I love you morons

Ref

RN

Swirv

Danlamb

Rude

TF

Tonydead

Saw

Goo

Rude

Arby

Truck

Nugs

Small Penis Jack

Bender

BRONG

Angry Beav

Mo

Optionmav

Lump

Derek

Cumnumb

Trey3

facook

Clorax

Getzlaf

Plorfu

My main man Quinn

People I don't love:

Frosty

Pickle Chips
I will kill you.

Awesome list, Dr. D! Might get the most likes ever.

Just got done eating some shrimp, homemade pasta, and homemade sauce. The stockings have been exchanged. The gifts are packed for tomorrow. Time for bed with visions of Rice winning dancing in my head.

You guys rock, this is the best thread ever on any message board! :thumbup:

Merry Christmas Men.
Frosty is probably my favorite FBG, but don't tell him because he's a jellycock
Fifty likes for resurrecting Jellycock!!!!1!1!1!!

I love you morons

Ref

RN

Swirv

Danlamb

Rude

TF

Tonydead

Saw

Goo

Rude

Arby

Truck

Nugs

Small Penis Jack

Bender

BRONG

Angry Beav

Mo

Optionmav

Lump

Derek

Cumnumb

Trey3

facook

Clorax

Getzlaf

Plorfu

My main man Quinn

People I don't love:

Frosty

Pickle Chips
I will kill you.
I am your Iowa, through and through. :football:

Yeah I have very little to contribute to this thread, as mostly I'm a master tailer. But I appreciate what all ya'll have to offer. Thanks for the love Dr D, and I'll add my kudos to Clorox's. Best thread going on fbg. Merry Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread