What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (9 Viewers)

There he is!! :excited:
Missed some of you guys, although I visit this site daily. Hope all is well Sonny and co.
Good to see you chime in. Hope all's well and you're trading bonds by now...
I limit my gambling to football season + march madness + nba playoffs. Not a degen...
I was serious. You would be a good bond trader. Always said that. You're made for arbitrage. That wasn't a jab at all, you #######, on the contrary. See, now I'm pissed at you already!

:banned:

There he is!! :excited:
Missed some of you guys, although I visit this site daily. Hope all is well Sonny and co.
Good to see you chime in. Hope all's well and you're trading bonds by now...
I limit my gambling to football season + march madness + nba playoffs. Not a degen...
I was serious. You would be a good bond trader. Always said that. You're made for arbitrage. That wasn't a jab at all, you #######, on the contrary. See, now I'm pissed at you already!

:banned:
Haha, that didn't take long. I have calmed down a lot and just focused on making money, arbitrage passed me long ago as I have been cut off from many books the last few years.

Also, I just put more than I should have on MP's Minnie call. Just for old times sake.

And I'm hammered and want late night action. Go Minnesota NBA Basketball Team!

I have no idea about this game -- just locked in on Nebraska because of a morning drunk parlay that's ended up quite well -- but the home game thing means nothing, I know that much.

The total is what I want to bet. And again, not sure there either. Isn't everybody on the over? Not good. Last game of the day, every square rooting for points, no?
Just crack another beer and bet the damn over. :banned:
^^^^

BRONG should sig that as a thank you, IMO.

having a hard time getting motivated to finish homework for tomorrow
You ####### do it young man or you're grounded.
Such a grind. Enjoy the $$, but ready for a break, or at least only 4 games a week for playoffs
:lol: Now imagine doing it for cfb, cbb, nba, mlb, and nhl.
Yeah, that's a full time job for sure. Not sure how you do it.
7 figures a year, err a month, err per wager is good motivation.

Unbelievable. A prayer 3 by NMexSt hits the FRONT of the rim, goes straight up, and in. When does that happen???

Unbelievable. A prayer 3 by NMexSt hits the FRONT of the rim, goes straight up, and in. When does that happen???
Unfortunately not for the T-Wolves. Funny how that 1st Q bet looked great for all but the last 30 seconds of that quarter. Was the right call MP

Chances I go see the Gambler at the theater: +41000
I was just downloading this to a torrent for the past two hours. It was the 1974 version. :lol: They got me.

It clearly said "The Gambler, 2014" with pics of Marky Mark all over the place. This movie is getting hideous reviews, BTW. Too bad.

The amazing thing is that I got -1.5. I thought about buying the hook but them visions of Eminence danced in my head. #### me.

Users who are viewing this thread