What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (3 Viewers)

I think Mo's trends may be off. Peyton's only played 4 playoff games with the Broncos. The Indy SU and ATS record is interesting though, but keep in mind within that 7-0 SU and ATS record L7, Peyton was the Colts' QB in five of those games; 5-0 SU and ATS versus Denver, and Luck was the QB in the last two; 1-1 SU and 2-0 ATS versus Denver.

I see Indy taking a similar path to last year. They beat KC at home in the wildcard round, then got drilled 43-22 by a much deeper, rested team (NE).

If Garrett can stay out of his own way I like this Dallas +3 2nd half. Already pretty heavily invested, probably wait to see what live betting brings in 2nd half.

Massive sharp move on the Broncos this morning. Very similar to Chargers/Jets move from Billy Walters a few years ago, line creeped Saturday night and went all the way from 7 to 10 gameday. Probably a few other playoff games with this kind of move.

I try playing alternates when this occurs but they all have moved. Double result didn't though. Played -130 and -140 on 1h/game Denver.

I think Mo's trends may be off. Peyton's only played 4 playoff games with the Broncos. The Indy SU and ATS record is interesting though, but keep in mind within that 7-0 SU and ATS record L7, Peyton was the Colts' QB in five of those games; 5-0 SU and ATS versus Denver, and Luck was the QB in the last two; 1-1 SU and 2-0 ATS versus Denver.
funny, after i posted that i thought the same thing. Peyton's number is for his career with coming off rest, not just with the Broncos

Unbelievable!
agreed. i have never seen the Cowgirls not get a call in their favor. i thought it would be an auto TD for the Cowgirls

ETA: on a serious note though, i can't wait for Bryant to leave that disease of a team. Guy is way too talented to rot in Dallas

Last edited by a moderator:
That Dez call could've gone either way... To me he took 3 steps and was stretching for the goal line (football move) when the call came out. I could see it going either way, but I hate the rule regardless.

That Dez call could've gone either way... To me he took 3 steps and was stretching for the goal line (football move) when the call came out. I could see it going either way, but I hate the rule regardless.
If it could go either way, you don't overturn the call on the field. I think it was a catch regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brutal way to lose the over. If he simply goes to the ground instead of stretching out, Murray walks in on the next play.

We move on.

Worst screw job I've been on the other side of in a long time. Want to drink myself silly. Off to Lincoln for NU/Illini game. FML.

Users who are viewing this thread