What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (5 Viewers)

GB Going on a cruise last fall and coming home with 12 bottles of vodka
Care to unwrap this a bit?
Duty free$11 for stoli

13 for absolute

And a bunch more
Must have been St Thomas?All other island are 2 bottles US virgin island is 5.
Bermuda

Bought like 8 then they told me about the limit then I smuggled them in my family's bags along with mom and sister and her family after I decided to but 4 more.

Customs never even stopped us to check bags

Also Lambs-

I expect an FFA thread when you set our line up.

:lol:
If you guys win the league, I wonder if he'll give himself props in the thread title like he failed to do with my championship.
I'm just glad you don't hold a grudge.
He hasn't even noticed that I've been ignoring him for a month.
It's not like I post anything of value
:goodposting:

You're like Frosty light.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also Lambs-

I expect an FFA thread when you set our line up.

:lol:
If you guys win the league, I wonder if he'll give himself props in the thread title like he failed to do with my championship.
I'm just glad you don't hold a grudge.
He hasn't even noticed that I've been ignoring him for a month.
It's not like I post anything of value
You had one chance to rectify that and you blew it.

I'm going 200 on the Seahawks.

I think they win.

And even if they don't, 200 bucks is well worth to watch the carnage in the SP should the Patriots win. It might break the internet.

Tuesday night pucks. Back at it after the break, things we're starting to turn around a bit right before the break so hopefully we can get some momo coming out of it.

Rangers at Isles (-125) Important game for both teams here, I leaned Islanders, but now I see they'll be without Okposo for 6-8 weeks. Going to have to PASS at this point.

Yotes at Flyers (NL) -Yotes are terrible, but I would guess that the line is such that all you'll be able to do is put Phil in a parlay. When there's a chance they start Emery in net, do you really want to tie them to another team. It does sound like maybe Mason is back later this week and there may be money to be made on Philly at that point. I do feel like they have really underachieved this year. I have no interest in this game. PASS

Caps (-140) at Jackets- Jackets will be without Bobrovsky for 4-6 weeks, which means it's Caps or nothing. Number is too rich for me here. PASS.

Stars at Habs (-160) Important game for both teams, Stars trying to stay in the Wild Card race out West. I actually have this game graded fairly even based upon recent performance, but I'd rather look at the potential OT play than a side. I'll lean OT-Yes

Wings (-135) at Panthers-Wings haven't missed a beat without Jimmy Howard and I like them in this spot. Not super interested in the -135 but will probably look to play them at -1/2 in regulation.

Bolts (-160) at Canes-Bolts have been playing well and I'd look to back them here, but probably going to have to be in some sort of a parlay. I also like over 5 1/2 at +125 in this game.

Avs (+150) at Preds-Preds are not the same without Rinne, but are SO good at home that it's really hard to go against them. I do think you may be able to get good value on a potential OT play here, and I'd give some consideration to that.

Sabes at Flames (-275) -There's no way to get value with Calgary in this game. The puckline isn't going to pay enough to make it a play, you can put them in a parlay but it isn't going to help you a lot. Nothing to do here except watch the Flames win. Flames have to keep the petal to the metal with the way things are bunched up in the Wild Card out West.

Stars at Oil (+110) Stars have played a little better since acquiring Dubnyk, but I really like Edmonton here. They have played MUCH better hockey the last couple of weeks and I think they win at home here. This team IS getting better and the market has been slow to react IMO. OILERS +110

Ducks (-110) at Nucks-Vancouver has been playing in a lot of low scoring games, winning with defense and Ryan Miller, Ducks have been scoring at will as of late. I like the Ducks here at essentially EVEN money and I'll be playing them. DUCKS -110.

Jets (+100) at Pens-This line disappointed me. I was licking my chops to play the Jets at +140 or so. Market has caught up to this team. Jets are playing very good, physical hockey, Pens continue to be inconsistent. I like the Jets to win here, but you can't play them at even money IN Pittsburgh. PASS.

I'll post all of my plays tomorrow.

Haha, I'm not going in there.

I think it was a little creepy that for so many years K focused on white players. I don't know if it was "brand-building" or what, but more recent Duke teams haven't been nearly as insufferable.

He's had an amazing run, but I think his talents are pretty uniquely suited to the college game. He would not last 2 years in an NBA job.

check out tab 2 on the link in my thread for all PM props. Some of the lines are outdated now, but most are still good. Note that Blount u4.5 rec was one of his multi unit plays.

Gostkowski u8.5 also a multi unit play. Currently -105 at Bovada

check out tab 2 on the link in my thread for all PM props. Some of the lines are outdated now, but most are still good. Note that Blount u4.5 rec was one of his multi unit plays.

Gostkowski u8.5 also a multi unit play. Currently -105 at Bovada
that document is money bud, thanks a ton for putting it together

Russell Wilson TD's over Sidney Crosby points (NSH)

Delon Wright points (USC) over Seahawks 1H points

Arsenal/Aston Villa goals over Tom Brady TD passes -0.5 -130

Ovechkin SOG over Baldwin receptions

A much tougher x-sport card than last year, imo. Hopefully there'll be more.
What do you think of these at sb? bunch more there too...

Who Will Have More on Feb 1st 2015 - Listed Players Must Play (Real Sociedad/Real Madrid Spanish La Liga Feb 1st)

Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) Goals -200

Marshawn Lynch Touchdowns (Seahawks) +165

Who Will Have More on Feb 1st 2015 - Listed Players Must Play (Villarreal/Barcelona Spanish La Liga Feb 1st)

Lionel Messi (Barcelona) Goals -135

Rob Gronkowski Touchdowns (Patriots) +105

Russell Wilson TD's over Sidney Crosby points (NSH)

Delon Wright points (USC) over Seahawks 1H points

Arsenal/Aston Villa goals over Tom Brady TD passes -0.5 -130

Ovechkin SOG over Baldwin receptions

A much tougher x-sport card than last year, imo. Hopefully there'll be more.
What do you think of these at sb? bunch more there too...

Who Will Have More on Feb 1st 2015 - Listed Players Must Play (Real Sociedad/Real Madrid Spanish La Liga Feb 1st)

Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) Goals -200

Marshawn Lynch Touchdowns (Seahawks) +165

Who Will Have More on Feb 1st 2015 - Listed Players Must Play (Villarreal/Barcelona Spanish La Liga Feb 1st)

Lionel Messi (Barcelona) Goals -135

Rob Gronkowski Touchdowns (Patriots) +105
Ronaldo is going to get suspended for his red card last weekend, so no need to worry about him.

I'd lean Messi, but I'm not sure yet.

After going 2-1 on NBA totals the last two nights thousand unit play guy is feeling saucy, with three plays for the Super Bowl (all 1,000u):

Devlin o 0.5 r+r yds

Wright o 0.5 rec yds

SEA/NE o 48

Users who are viewing this thread