What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (4 Viewers)

Why do announcers think it's such an atrocity when a guy runs on the field? I love it when someone does that ####. :lmao: I'M HERE TO BE ENTERTAINED PEOPLE.

'Raider Nation said:
This concept of watching a football game and rooting for DEFENSE is completely foreign to me. :lmao: It's like beating off with your left hand.
I like betting unders because your always "winning" (well until it goes over). Sure, there's more "bad beats" but that's okay.

So I have a question. After the Steelers went from +3 to +1.5 earlier today, I took them on the ML (+127) instead.

My question is, why wouldn't someone do this if you like Pittsburgh?

Would you rather have +1.5 laying $550 to make $500, or the ML, laying $500 to make $635?

How many times will a measly 1.5 points come into play? Seems like a no-brainer. :shrug:

So I have a question. After the Steelers went from +3 to +1.5 earlier today, I took them on the ML (+127) instead.

My question is, why wouldn't someone do this if you like Pittsburgh?

Would you rather have +1.5 laying $550 to make $500, or the ML, laying $500 to make $635?

How many times will a measly 1.5 points come into play? Seems like a no-brainer. :shrug:
I was asking myself how "key" 1 is when looking at LSU Bama. I concluded it isn't insignificant in a low scoring game like this, but the ML was no existent in that game.

Who is this John Sutcliffe and where did he come from? The only way his name is John Sutcliffe is in his ESL class.

Odds on what player will be "in Grudens Mouth" going into the 4Q tonight.-130 Big BenPk Frank Gore+200 Mike Wallace+400 Crabtree+500 Brown+500 Troy PMy $$ is Mike Wallace being the best WR in the AFC.
And the winner is A Brown with "the best catch I have ever seen".

Is there a schedule/list out there some place that lists all the "3-games-in-4-nights" plays for the NHL and NBA?

Sorry if this has already been brought up and linked in this thread or another. It's a difficult search.

I flipped a coin and it came up tails, which means Marshall +4 in this SHIT bowl game tomorrow night.

:hifive:
:no: FIU -4
I'm leaning FIU also but this is one of those I'd rather not bet.But we all know I will, so why are we pretending...
I bet FIU once this year because they were on a nationally televised night game (at ARK ST. maybe?) and they got dominated. Maybe my coin held that against them. But if you guys are all on them, I'll join the party.Especially since I see it just went to 4.5. Line moves have been very telling lately.

I dont know jack about the bowl game tonight but looks like the public likes the over, yet the total has dropped 2 points . Thoughts?

Line moves have been very telling lately.
Like 100% right this week. It's scary.

So. Miss just moved to -6.5 for those of us who like to plan ahead. I think that gets to a TD by gametime.

The other game that might get to a key number is NC State. Thats hanging out at 2.5 but I think it get to 3 by kickoff.

Two I remember in particular: Two Sundays ago, I commented on the Saints/Titans total plummeting. Easy under. Then last Sunday, the Packers line went from 13.5 or 14 to 10.5 overnight. Chiefs win outright.Gotta start heeding these warnings.
Don't use them as warnings, bet BEFORE the line moves :makeitrain:

Two I remember in particular: Two Sundays ago, I commented on the Saints/Titans total plummeting. Easy under. Then last Sunday, the Packers line went from 13.5 or 14 to 10.5 overnight. Chiefs win outright.Gotta start heeding these warnings.
We can't all MAKE them move like you

We can't all MAKE them move like you
But seriously this is getting odd. I don't recall so many huge line moves on so many big national games where somebody, public or otherwise just obliterated the books.

2u Wright +1.5

2u Arkansas -13.5

2u UCLA -17

1u ODU +3.5

1u St Peters +11

1u NIU +12

1u Louisville -17

1u GOnzaga -13.5

Beef Bowl

FIU -4

Hockey

Rangers/Devils o5

Jets in regulation

Parlay

Sabres ML

Wild ML

Jets PL

Wild worry me a little but are 2-2 on back to back...Flames and Wild both on losing streaks but Wild are the better team and Harding is in net who has been solid. I think Jets will hammer the Isles..Sabres have been good in Ottawa and against the Sens overall.

TCU big, right? :unsure:
:no: , I don't think so...strange as it may seem, La Tech projects well as a dog here, especially if you can get them at +10 without buying, but not sure if that's still available.I'm going big here, but not as big as Temple. That was a monster.I'll do a write-up later to support my lean.

The word I'm getting from my TCU insiders is that they are in complete "don't want to be there" mode and have put minimum effort into prep and are focusing on getting next year's team reps.

FWIW YWIA HTH GTG

Users who are viewing this thread